Author Topic: CNN Slammed For Fawning Over Sister Of North Korean Dictator  (Read 744 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Slammed For Fawning Over Sister Of North Korean Dictator
« on: February 11, 2018, 09:41:08 am »
CNN Slammed For Fawning Over Sister Of North Korean Dictator

Posted By Peter Hasson On 2:08 PM 02/10/2018 In | No Comments

CNN sparked a backlash on Saturday after running an article fawning over the sister of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

CNN featured the article, titled, “Kim Jong Un’s sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics,” prominently on their front page and dubbed Kim Yo Jong — a high-ranking official in the murderous regime — “North Korea’s Ivanka Trump.”

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/10/cnn-slammed-for-fawning-over-sister-of-north-korean-dictator/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: CNN Slammed For Fawning Over Sister Of North Korean Dictator
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 10:47:03 am »
Wonder what they'll think when her brother sets her up for the VX chemical peel spa treatment?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 11:17:43 am »

CNN featured the article, titled, “Kim Jong Un’s sister is stealing the show at the Winter Olympics,” prominently on their front page and dubbed Kim Yo Jong — a high-ranking official in the murderous regime — “North Korea’s Ivanka Trump.”

Looking at her hairline she looks like more of a NK Donald Trump.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 01:44:41 pm »
"This frolicsome fraulein is Germany's Carole Lombard!" CNN reporter covering 1936 Olympic Games gushes.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 02:20:03 pm »
CNN gets buried alive in backlash after glowing feature article praises Kim Jong Un’s sister
BizPac Review, Feb 11, 2018, Luis Miguel

When do you know Trump derangement syndrome is at its peak? When liberals are gushing over murderous dictators and their kin just to “stick it” to the president.

CNN took heat for a feature story on Saturday that said Kim Jong Un’s sister is “stealing the show” at the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea.

“If ‘diplomatic dance’ were an event at the Winter Olympics, Kim Jong Un’s younger sister would be favored to win gold,” the article began.

It then described the North Korean dictator’s sister, Kim Yo Jong, as having “struck a chord with the public,” and even termed her “North Korea’s Ivanka Trump.”

<snip>

The Olympic coverage has truly been a shameful display and the gold medal for worst news stories goes to CNN.

More:  http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/02/11/cnn-gets-buried-alive-backlash-glowing-feature-article-praises-kim-jong-uns-sister-600869

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 02:26:07 pm »
The comments at the link are a must read ..

Here's one:

Brit Hume‏Verified account
@brithume 

Brit Hume Retweeted CNN International

Does this puff piece  mean she’s gotten over her dictator brother’s murder of her other brother?

1:24 PM - 10 Feb 2018

https://twitter.com/brithume/status/962437195704528897?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bizpacreview.com%2F2018%2F02%2F11%2Fcnn-gets-buried-alive-backlash-glowing-feature-article-praises-kim-jong-uns-sister-600869

Offline Mod2

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 02:51:13 pm »
Merged two threads on same topic.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 03:34:09 pm »
Folks,it's the Communist News Network,created by Red Ted Turner. They have been doing this stuff for decades,so why does anyone expect anything different?

Anybody remember the Operation Tailwind thing that resulted in their top reporter having to go to the Muddle East (Afgnanistan?) to find a job as a free lance reporter,and ended up costing CNN millions in settlement money to people mentioned by name and even admitting the story was a lie?

Remember when they were caught red-handed with screen shots that proved they had taken down their own gun control poll and reversed the votes so that pro-gun control would win? When people who had voted and were watching that "poll" called them on it by posting screen shots (i was one of them) they just took the poll off their page and refused to even admit they had ran a poll.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2018, 03:42:00 pm »
Leftist loves them some brutal dictators and their relations.   
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2018, 04:57:28 pm »
Leftist loves them some brutal dictators and their relations.

@Wingnut

Of course they do. Brutal dictators are the idols of American leftists. It's a position they all dream of reaching.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 05:08:14 pm »
Wonder what they'll think when her brother sets her up for the VX chemical peel spa treatment?

From what I've read of her she's fair to middling at sending people to their deaths herself.  Mr. Un has as good a chance of being executed as she.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2018, 07:44:02 pm »
From what I've read of her she's fair to middling at sending people to their deaths herself.  Mr. Un has as good a chance of being executed as she.

@Cyber Liberty
My prediction is that one day the Chinese are going to get tired of all the drama,and brother and sister will be taking a dirt nap in the same unmarked hole the same day.

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2018, 07:45:08 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
My prediction is that one day the Chinese are going to get tired of all the drama,and brother and sister will be taking a dirt nap in the same unmarked hole the same day.

That, or sister will be the tool used to get rid of brother. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2018, 08:18:01 pm »
That, or sister will be the tool used to get rid of brother.

@Oceander

Feasible. I know very little about the internal politics of the power people in China. I am going on the assumption that by now they are getting more than a little fed up with this particular family. Just look at all the money and grief it has cost them in both money and Chinese lives to keep feeding,arming,and babysitting the people of North Korea. I think there is a strong possibility that now that they have abandoned Communism in everything but name,they might want to install a ruling family there that will be less troublesome to them. The Chinese are now dedicated to conquering Asia economically,and having a board seat on the corporate board of "World Wide Government,Inc",not using a powerful military to occupy and dominate Asia.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2018, 10:51:53 pm »
You can't defeat genetics, I think she's just a more attractive, better polished psychopath that her Bro.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2018, 10:58:01 pm »
You can't defeat genetics, I think she's just a more attractive, better polished psychopath that her Bro.

@GtHawk

That's not fair. I understand the women in NK find him and his haircut irresistible .

Then again,promising to not kill them and their whole families if they seem eager is a great incentive for them to be enthusiastic.

Offline anubias

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2018, 11:06:09 pm »
The comments at the link are a must read ..

Here's one:

The comments were great.

CNN has the sads as they were hopeful that Hillary and crew would be able to run gulags and murder the opposition just as this woman.  The Koren killer is exactly what they wish for this country.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2018, 11:15:54 pm »
@GtHawk

That's not fair. I understand the women in NK find him and his haircut irresistible .

Then again,promising to not kill them and their whole families if they seem eager is a great incentive for them to be enthusiastic.
Well they do say with the right lever you could move the Earth. Okay I think it is actually "Give me a lever and a place to stand and I will move the earth", but close enough. Here is little kim's lever, as you say it is quite effective!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:49:09 am by GtHawk »

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2018, 11:26:30 pm »
So the North Koreans send kids to camp. We send kids to camp every summer.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Mod2

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 11:36:37 pm by Mod2 »

Offline GtHawk

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2018, 01:57:57 am »
Hummm  Your *** is mine.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 02:10:18 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2018, 12:40:37 pm »
Modified

I think the Mod means he/she stole it.  It's in the Emojis window now:   :reaper:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2018, 01:59:44 am »
I think the Mod means he/she stole it.  It's in the Emojis window now:   :reaper:
Ah, thank you. I use GIF's that are provided by TiinyPic but am aware that there may be stolen images there and try to stay away from any that have a hint of watermark.  I fully admit to being a graphic junkie.
@Cyber Liberty