Author Topic: Journalists push back after Trump tweets lives being destroyed by 'mere allegation'  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Out to disrupt yet another thread I see.   *****rollingeyes*****

I reported ed to the mods.  You made an interesting comment about getting injuries in sports, etc. and he made a nasty personal response.  He needs a time out to spend more time in his Mom's basement.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Which character from A League Of Their Own was based on you - Madonna’s or Rosie’s?

I didn't see that movie.  Madonna and Rosie were both in it?  What kind of characters did they play?

Offline Concerned

It looks like Porter may have been abusive but that is solely on the say of other people.  Would you like to be convicted on the say of a woman who was ticked off at you?

One woman, no.  Three women?  I'd really start believing that I was doing something wrong.  Combine that with a security clearance being denied in the White House, there'd be no question in my mind that I was doing something wrong.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline RoosGirl

I didn't see that movie.  Madonna and Rosie were both in it?  What kind of characters did they play?

Rosie was a slightly less obnoxious version of herself and Madonna was a slightly less slutty version of herself.

Offline Fantom

Softball players... one was a Catcher...... figure out which one?  :smokin:

Seriously though.. a pretty good show.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

Rosie was a slightly less obnoxious version of herself and Madonna was a slightly less slutty version of herself.

Hey Roos, good to see Ya' again!  :laugh:

I take it the clinic got it cleared up?  :seeya:  Jus' kiddin'.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

I reported ed to the mods.  You made an interesting comment about getting injuries in sports, etc. and he made a nasty personal response.  He needs a time out to spend more time in his Mom's basement.

@Emjay

I was under the impression that it's gotta be REAL bad for the Mods to get involved and they no longer respond unless the personally persecuted party reports the offending post.  Ed (as you call him) and @anubias are Adults and unless one of them files the report it's Open Range. 

Besides @edpc's real name is Hemorrhoids he only seems to bother azzholes. 22222frying pan

No disrespect intended or implied to ANY Briefers.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 02:34:36 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I was under the impression that it's gotta be REAL bad for the Mods to get involved and they no longer respond unless the personally persecuted party reports the offending post.  Ed (as you call him) and @anubias are Adults and unless one of them files the report it's Open Range. 

Besides @edpc's real name is Hemorrhoids he only seems to bother azzholes. 22222frying pan

None taken.  That’s actually very funny.   :laugh:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fantom

Damn........ hot shot.

Good evnin' friend.

Frederick Douglass

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Keeeeyyyy-rist.....you told on me?  Congrats.  I’ve never seen someone pull a bitch move and dick move simultaneously.  That’s up there on the difficulty scale.

As much as I’d love to spend more time with Mom in her basement, they only had a crawl space, being so close to the Albemarle Sound.  Besides, mom was cremated in 2015 and interred with her daughter, my sister, in infant’s row at Arlington National.  Dad didn’t want to live in the house anymore without her, so he sold it. 

Sorry to ruin your plans for my discipline.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 02:49:32 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online corbe

@Fathom Thank you for that Story earlier, it aroused my primordial  PASSION      I'd say those Bricklayers taught me that back in the late 60's, but even before then I was attracted to the WILD in Women.
    Major downfall in my Character.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Hey Roos, good to see Ya' again!  :laugh:

I take it the clinic got it cleared up?  :seeya:  Jus' kiddin'.

Good night, you do not have any sense of discretion do you?  Of course, now everyone knows and they know there's only one way you could have known.

Offline anubias

Thanks, but not necessary @Emjay  He’s just a kid.  It’s what I’ve come to expect of him.

Offline Fantom

Good night, you do not have any sense of discretion do you?  Of course, now everyone knows and they know there's only one way you could have known.

Honestly... I thought the bathroom slots at the truck stops were always fresh...who knew?  :patriot:

Frederick Douglass

Offline anubias

@Emjay

Here you go @corbe

Offline Fantom

@Fathom Thank you for that Story earlier, it aroused my primordial  PASSION      I'd say those Bricklayers taught me that back in the late 60's, but even before then I was attracted to the WILD in Women.

Life...it's worth living.

P.S. corbe, And yes, it WAS hot, I am glad you liked it...... Life, would that our blood always held such fire.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:42:49 am by Fantom »

Frederick Douglass

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Some of the stories you guys have told about your personal experiences are way creepy.

Don't worry about Ed.  I know I probably didn't have grounds to report him but I WILL soon.  He's a little pissant who turns everything into personal insults.

He can dish it out but he can't take it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
    @Emjay

Are you calling me an azzhole?  Well, step outside then, brother.

Seriously, you spend your life defending ignorant NTers.  They do not deserve it.  Straighten up, now.

Online corbe

Are you calling me an azzhole?  Well, step outside then, brother.

Seriously, you spend your life defending ignorant NTers.  They do not deserve it.  Straighten up, now.

I meant no disrespect for ANY Briefers @Emjay, "Ignorant NT'ers" is quite the Slur, my Love but the few of us left here are quite hardened and rarely insulted by it all.  It comes with the territory ~ highly opinionated and passionate Adults in a Political Forum.

PS:  I'll step out back with you anytime, can I recommend Cyber's back porch in the Lounge, so I can smoke, anything?

Offline roamer_1

but even before then I was attracted to the WILD in Women.

Red hair, green-eyed Scots-Irish lass, with a sweet Southren drawl. That's my downfall. Best thing ever until they get pissed. Then you'd best have a safe place all planned out, at least four drainages away, that she doesn't know nothing about. And bring your dog.

And don't tell your best buddy where it is... He will have to withstand substantial torture, so it is best not to give him the option. Maybe call in four days to see if she is seeing straight yet...  but stock it for a month or two, just in case.

Offline RoosGirl

Some of the stories you guys have told about your personal experiences are way creepy.

Don't worry about Ed.  I know I probably didn't have grounds to report him but I WILL soon.  He's a little pissant who turns everything into personal insults.

He can dish it out but he can't take it.

Says the woman dishing out a personal insult.  Self awareness much?

Offline Fantom

Creepy...nah, she was not that bad..... in fact.  ^-^ Good times.

Here's one for you Emjay.

It takes place on a nice bucolic day. My Lady(the same woman in the previous story, same time period) and me went for a ride to the lake.

Spring was in the air, redbuds abloom , nice sunny ...pleasant.

My Lady parked her Tracker at the base of the spillway, a spillway flowing full from the last weeks spring rains. As Michelle went to the back to let her two Pom's and one Great Pyrenees out of the cargo area, I stepped out and stretched, looking at the turbulent waters cascading across the Dragon teeth slowing waters decent down the spillway into the pool below. 

As I turned I saw Michelle let the Pyrenees off his leash, slapping him on the side he ran to the water and lapped a drink from the pool where it opened between the reeds.... My God what a beauty stood before me.... Michelle, there  in the clearing, her thigh length hair alive in the dappled sunlight filtering thru the trees.

Together, as lovers do, we stepped forward and embraced. Our kiss lingered ...until at last she pulled away.. the depths of her deep brown eyes showing their merriment, she had something to show me, we had never been here together before......"Come on" she said.

Hand in hand, laughing... frolicking we ascended the dirt path, often with dogs passing back and forth. It was a short but steep climb, at the top I got to see the surprise....now now... that is naughty you all.

No, it was a Whirlpool created by a standpipe above the spillway a spillway with six inches of water flowing over it. Yes, my Princess thought it novel...but I did not care... I thought her novelty endearing. Yeah, I know.

About that time there was a splash in the shallows to our left, the Pyrenees had jumped in followed by one of the Poms. The current over the spillway was swift and instantly pulled them to it. Michelle and I called to the dogs, the Pyrenees was strong enough to make it back to the shore and Michelle's arms... with horror I watched as the Pom was swept over the dam.

Now these dogs were central to my Ladys life. There was only one thing I could do... I turned and ran/lept into the downhill fall. Kept my balance on touching ground and beat the dog back to the bottom. Lucky I did not break a leg, poor dog was trying to scratch with all it's might against the flow...would have been funny as hell ... had I a chance to really consider it.

I beat the dog to the bottom and wadded into the pool below to scoop it up after it had passed trough the Dragons Teeth. No worse for the wear than totally worn down and bloody claws.

I was waiting with the dog as Michelle caught up, she ran up to me and embraced , with tears in her eyes asked if I was Ok... "All I saw was you disappear into the air". 

The sun dappled her hair, as we made love in that clearing between the reeds... as lovers do.

Frederick Douglass

Online corbe

Another Beauty @Fantom, I'm gonna go take a cold shower now.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I had/have a relationship over the decades with a certain woman.

In our second go 'Round....... some 13 years after the first.  I was living with her, came home ...argument, she losses it and T's off on me with repeated strong open handed blows to the face/head. I wrap her up and we go backwards to the couch..... ah the fury on her face.

Anyways as our momentum takes us to the couch she rebounds with her head to strike my head, shifting my head to the side she strikes my collarbone with her nose. Nice sharp blue welt quickly appeared. I did everything in my physical power to chill a physical assault.

The sex that night was fantastic. Afterwards, she told me she was going to tell everyone I punched her.

I have never come to blows with my wife, or girlfriends, but love is crazy and people do stuff.  It could be that Porter and his wives liked rock 'em sock 'em sex, and just his bad luck, he picked the two crazy wives that were into that and also vindictive liars, and now our President's reputation is being tarnished.  The problem is President Trump never had my trust and every time he does something I consider rational and worthwhile he destroys earned trust soon after.

Are you sure you are objective Counselor?

I'm sure I'm not.  Are you objective?

As for the woman.. what can you say about coming home(yes she worked too... very industriously I might add) 'Round Christmas time. Finding a lit string of Christmas lights ..leading to the bedroom, wrapped 'Round a certain.. naked vixen......  the rest is to be imagined.

Or lived.

So yes, I  count me with Trump on this one.

Count me as thinking White House personnel who work with classified documents should be able to pass a background check...but then again I wish my President could also pass a background check. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
There are still journalists around?

Got 'Journalists' by the city dump full.

What's lacking are 'Reporters'.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com