Author Topic: Obama State Dept. official admits free-flowing exchange of reports with Trump dossier author  (Read 221 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
An Obama State Department official has acknowledged he had regular contact with the author of the controversial anti-Trump dossier – coming forward in an apparent bid to blunt expected criticism from the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

In a Washington Post column posted late Thursday, Jonathan Winer detailed an extensive exchange of documents with ex-British spy Christopher Steele, a friend of his since 2009.

He said he shared “more than 100 of Steele’s reports with the Russia experts at the State Department” over a period of two years. These weren’t related to American politics – but he would later share information about the Trump dossier with the top levels of the Obama-era State Department.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/09/obama-state-dept-official-admits-free-flowing-exchange-reports-with-trump-dossier-author.html
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Department of State is filled with far left operatives and long has been.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien