Author Topic: Resist: New Poll Finds Voters Trust GOP Over Dems on Economy, Jobs, National Security, and Immigrat  (Read 219 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Resist: New Poll Finds Voters Trust GOP Over Dems on Economy, Jobs, National Security, and Immigration
Guy Benson
2/9/2018 10:25:00 AM -

In my post yesterday about freshly-announced benefits from tax reform -- here's another bummer for Pelosi and friends -- I warned that in spite of Americans' positivity on the economy and growing support for the GOP-passed law, outsized Democratic enthusiasm threatens to make a 'blue wave' inevitable.  I stand by that analysis, but figured I'd keep you posted on data points and trends that push back against the 'doomed GOP' narrative.  One was the Monmouth poll we covered last week.  The latest national survey from Politico is another.  The president's approval rating is up to a respectable level, Republicans have eaten away at Democrats' (once double-digit) generic ballot lead, and voters trust the GOP on a number of top issues:

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2018/02/09/politico-poll-trump-gop-gain-n2446346
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The dems are gonna need to print ballots wholesale next time around.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
As I said in another thread.  The rats have seen the numbers.  And they is scared.
DACA and Dreamers are a losing fight.  Schumer told Pelosi they will have to find new future voters elsewhere.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As I said in another thread.  The rats have seen the numbers.  And they is scared.
DACA and Dreamers are a losing fight.  Schumer told Pelosi they will have to find new future voters elsewhere.

It is one of the few times I prefer collectivism, as in the collective anal puckering of the neo-Marxist - excuse me - Democrat party.
The Republic is lost.