Author Topic: Model seen walking with alleged kidnapper day before she was freed  (Read 342 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Model seen walking with alleged kidnapper day before she was freed
By Tamar Lapin

British model Chloe Ayling was pictured holding hands with her alleged kidnapper and strolling down an Italian street the day before she was set free, a Milan court heard this week.

Security footage showed the blond bombshell hand-in-hand with Lukasz Herba, 30, in the Italian city of Turin, wearing matching white T-shirts and jeans, according to the Express UK.

Polish-born Herba is accused of drugging the 20-year-old with ketamine when she turned up for a bogus photoshoot last July, holding her captive for six days and threatening to sell her to a sex trafficking gang.

Read more at: https://nypost.com/2018/02/08/model-seen-walking-with-alleged-kidnapper-day-before-she-was-freed/

Not saying it happened but people have staged things for publicity or other reasons before.  Sounds a bit like that, see above.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Model seen walking with alleged kidnapper day before she was freed
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 06:22:13 pm »
Not saying it happened but people have staged things for publicity or other reasons before.  Sounds a bit like that, see above.

Maybe it is that stock homes syndrome the headshrinkers like to offer up as an excuse...
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Model seen walking with alleged kidnapper day before she was freed
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 06:38:46 pm »
Model? She looks like she is about at the level of a mid range strip club.