Author Topic: Poll: Nearly half of Iowans wouldn’t vote for Trump in 2020  (Read 516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Nearly half of Iowans wouldn’t vote for Trump in 2020
By John Bowden - 02/08/18 09:13 PM EST

Nearly half of Iowa voters said they wouldn't vote for President Trump in the 2020 election, according to a poll of likely voters released Thursday.

The Des Moines Register poll found that 48 percent of voters said they would "definitely" vote for a candidate besides Trump, while 20 percent said that they would consider it. Just 26 percent of likely voters said they would definitely vote for Trump in 2020.

Iowa traditionally holds the first caucuses of the presidential nominating process, and is set to be the first battleground for Democrats looking to run in 2020.

Fifty-one percent of voters in the Des Moines Register poll said that they approved of Trump's job performance so far, an upswing from December when 60 percent said the same.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/373076-poll-48-percent-of-iowans-wouldnt-vote-for-trump-in-2020
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Poll: Nearly half of Iowans wouldn’t vote for Trump in 2020
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 02:58:01 am »
Meh. Everything the DM Red Star puts out these days is suspicious.
The Republic is lost.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 03:01:55 am »
   Perhaps if he tells them he's gonna send them all to Ethanol Detox as the last guy that won there did?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 03:06:21 am »
Nearly half of Iowa voters said they wouldn't vote for President Trump in the 2020 election, according to a poll of likely voters released Thursday.

In other words, over half of Iowa voters will vote for Trump in 2020.  These leftists sure can spin a story.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 03:18:28 am »

That is not unique to them my friend!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 03:38:30 am »
In other words, over half of Iowa voters will vote for Trump in 2020.  These leftists sure can spin a story.

You're the spinner.

Even if all the ones who'd "consider" voting for him did..it's still only 46%.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 04:36:25 am »
This is the most convoluted poll I've ever seen. First off Trump won the state by only 3 points so it still being tight is not news. Secondly they say he is getting more popular in the state and has a 51% approval and then go on to say he went up frome 60%?!?! WTF?

If you factor in the MOE and where he is now, Donny is in great shape in that state. He is up 5. Also there isn't anyone in the Rat column when they ask the question. It's generic. Once the Rats install some retread loser, which they are set to do again, Donny's numbers will go even higher.

This is another masturbatory exercise from the MSM Lib hacks and their faithful followers who need these fraud headlines to help them sleep at night. It embarrassing.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2018, 04:56:28 am »

Amen, if I could get my fingers around Susan Wright's throat ...  And some of the others are just as bad.  Article today criticizing Pence very unfairly because he refused to get excited about the Porter case.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 07:43:10 am »
Nearly half of Iowa "voters" won't vote for anyone in 2020.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.