Author Topic: House Republican says Trump calls him regularly ‘because I defend him on television’  (Read 493 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Republican says Trump calls him regularly ‘because I defend him on television’
By Max Greenwood - 02/08/18 06:07 PM EST

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said that President Trump calls him on the phone periodically, and that he believes it's because he often comes to the president's defense on television.

"He cracks me up when he calls," Gaetz told BuzzFeed News.

"I think it’s because I defend him on television," the Florida Republican said, explaining why Trump calls him.

Gaetz, a freshman congressman who took office just weeks before Trump entered the White House, has emerged as one of the president's most ardent defenders in Congress.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/373047-house-republican-says-trump-calls-him-regularly-because-i-defend-him-on
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Little Matt mugging for the cameras
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline WingNot

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Online corbe

Of course with my TDS active, I had to check and see if he was in the Mar-a-Lago district, but he's not:
The district is anchored in Pensacola and also includes the large military bedroom communities and tourist destinations of Navarre and Fort Walton Beach and stretches along the Emerald Coast.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Suppressed

His DUI photo.
arrest photo.
Charge was thrown out.  No evidence and the camera footage was mysteriously erased when the defense demanded it. Arresting officer had three disciplinary issues that year and was forced to resign.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

Of course with my TDS active, I had to check and see if he was in the Mar-a-Lago district, but he's not:

Yep.... He is my rep. But since he opened his mouth the  Little bitches days may be numbered.

Offline WingNot

arrest photo.
Charge was thrown out.  No evidence and the camera footage was mysteriously erased when the defense demanded it. Arresting officer had three disciplinary issues that year and was forced to resign.

Yeah.  Funny how that happened.   

Online corbe

Distant relative Carlos, about 60 miles South of Mar-a-Lago, is wondering if he should get on that Trump Train or continue to sit it out, for all the WRONG Reasons.

Carlos Curbelo
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
 from Florida's 26th district
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.