Author Topic: 'WORLD CHANGING' Mummified 'aliens found in Nazca tomb were alive' claim scientists  (Read 501 times)

rangerrebew

'WORLD CHANGING' Mummified 'aliens found in Nazca tomb were alive' claim scientists

MUMMIFIED three-fingered and three-toed bodies allegedly found in a tomb in Peru once walked the Earth as non-human beings, it has staggeringly been claimed.
By Jon Austin
PUBLISHED: 07:18, Thu, Feb 8, 2018 | UPDATED: 07:48, Thu, Feb 8, 2018

Scientist says Nazca mummy has 'non-human abnormalities'

Scientists working on a project to prove that our ancient ancestors may have been visited by aliens have made the "world changing" claims in a video.

Last June claims emerged several bizarre mummified so-called alien bodies were found in a remote tomb in Nazca, Peru.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/915886/Nazca-Tomb-mummified-aliens-real-say-scientists
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:22:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Shouldn't this be in Alternate Realities?  :whistle:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

rangerrebew

I'm not sure I buy this.  However, if the world renowned scientist, educator, master of the mysterious - St. Algore - were to inspect the "mummies" and say they were authentic, I would be forced to believe it.  Then only if he assures us the excellent condition of the mummies is do to "global warming." :3: