Author Topic: “Dreamers” Are Now Willing to Self-Deport  (Read 280 times)

rangerrebew

“Dreamers” Are Now Willing to Self-Deport
« on: February 08, 2018, 02:35:23 pm »
“Dreamers” Are Now Willing to Self-Deport

Steven Ahle Steven Ahle February 8, 2018   

Promises, promises, promises. If you believe they will really self-deport, I’ll bet you are still insisting that Rosie O’Donnell, George Clooney, Miley Cyrus and Lena Dunham will leave the country because Trump won.

Ain’t gonna happen. Maybe a handful might but don’t expect to see millions of illegals sneaking across the desert to get INTO Mexico.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/daca-illegals-promise-self-deport-bill-isnt-passed/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=DACA%20Illegals%20Promise%20to%20Self%20Deport%20if%20Bill%20Isn%E2%80%99t%20Passed

rangerrebew

Re: “Dreamers” Are Now Willing to Self-Deport
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 02:36:24 pm »
They may do it to get press coverage and then, the next day, come back on the tortilla express and pick up where they left off.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 02:54:02 pm »
They have always been willing to self deport. All we need to do is create the conditions necessary for that to happen.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 03:01:36 pm »
They have always been willing to self deport. All we need to do is create the conditions necessary for that to happen.

AND create the conditions so they don't want to come back.