Author Topic: Pelosi celebrates her grandson's racial self-hated in marathon House speech By Thomas Lifson  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 8, 2018
Pelosi celebrates her grandson's racial self-hated in marathon House speech
By Thomas Lifson

It was inevitable that when speaking for 8 straight hours on the House floor, Nancy Pelosi would spout some crazy nonsense. But I was not prepared for what only can be called a depraved celebration of racial self-hatred. The muddled state of her thinking was on display when she spoke praise of her grandson wishing he were not white. Tucker Carlson (video below) captured the pathetic nature of her celebration of racial self-hatred when she said:

I’m reminded of my own grandson. He had a very close friend whose name is Antonio, is he from Guatemala. And he has beautiful, tan skin, beautiful brown eyes. And the rest. And this was such a proud day for me because when my grandson blew out the candles on his cake, they said did you make a wish? And he said yes, I made a wish.

I said what is your wish? He said I wish I had brown skin and brown eyes like Antonio. So beautiful. So beautiful. The beauty is in the mix.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/02/pelosi_celebrates_her_grandsons_racial_selfhated_in_marathon_house_speech.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is a thoughtful article with a video of Tucker Carlson's response to this.

I think there's a 99% chance Pelosi's blowing smoke with this "story". What six year old asks for this instead of a bike, a truck ....a pony.   But if her grandson did wish for this, I hope his parents shield him from future contact with grandma and her sermons on self hate.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is a thoughtful article with a video of Tucker Carlson's response to this.

I think there's a 99% chance Pelosi's blowing smoke with this "story". What six year old asks for this instead of a bike, a truck ....a pony.   But if her grandson did wish for this, I hope his parents shield him from future contact with grandma and her sermons on self hate.

That was my first thought too. I mean the 99% chance she is lying. It sounds like a lie. And it fits too perfectly into her agenda of Brown good, White bad.

Pelosi is well know for lying all the time. It would not be out of character for her at all. When you factor in her obviously addled mind, she may actually believe that is what happened. Or, she may be channeling some show she has seen at sometime in her life. When it comes to Pelosi, who can ever know what the hell she is talking about or what she means by it? Most of the time even she doesn't know what she is talking about.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 08:25:46 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.