Author Topic: More liberal lunacy on parade as Univ. of Florida students display “menstrual stains” to demand fre  (Read 363 times)

rangerrebew

More liberal lunacy on parade as Univ. of Florida students display “menstrual stains” to demand free tampons… seriously

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 by: Ethan Huff   

(Natural News) When America’s founding fathers were crafting the United States Constitution, one of their biggest priorities was to ensure that all women had access to free tampons at all times. Oh wait, no, that’s actually a vile feminist contingent at the University of Florida (UF) that recently held a campus-wide “bleed-in” to demand access to free female hygiene products.

According to reports, dozens of feminists at UF decided to paint fake blood on their crotches as part of an “awareness” campaign to demand more free access to menstrual products that, believe it or not, are already offered free of charge at UF.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-07-more-liberal-lunacy-on-parade-as-univ-of-florida-students-display-menstrual-stains-to-demand-tampons.html

Offline RoosGirl

These kids are clearly allowed to take classes that are way too easy for them.  I was far too focused on getting through differential equations to have time to worry about where I was going to get my next free tampon.