Author Topic: Republicans applaud Nancy Pelosi's filibuster: 'Go Nancy, go'  (Read 705 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans applaud Nancy Pelosi's filibuster: 'Go Nancy, go'
« on: February 07, 2018, 07:46:33 pm »
by Al Weaver | Feb 7, 2018, 2:31 PM

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., received praise for her multi-hour filibuster on Wednesday from an unexpected source: House Republicans.

The National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) taunted Pelosi and Democrats after her House floor address on immigration and Dreamers eclipsed the four-hour mark, and said her lengthy floor speech in favor of Dreamers would end up helping the GOP in this year's election.

"The fact that Nancy Pelosi is the face and leader of the Democratic Party is the gift that keeps on giving for the NRCC," said Matt Gorman, a spokesman at the NRCC.

"As her colleagues openly grumble that she's a liability for 2018 and she continues to be the most unpopular politician in the country, I can only say one thing: go, Nancy, go," Gorman said.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-applaud-nancy-pelosis-filibuster-go-nancy-go/article/2648411
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Republicans applaud Nancy Pelosi's filibuster: 'Go Nancy, go'
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 07:53:34 pm »
Republicans are finally getting it.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 08:08:37 pm »
   This somewhat may explain her current level of stupidity

Luis Gutierrez Threatens to Leave Dem. Caucus if Pelosi Betrays DACA Recipients
by Tony Lee7 Feb 2018

Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) is reportedly considering leaving the Democratic caucus if his party’s leaders cave again and agree on a government-funding deal that does not include protections for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients.

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/07/luis-gutierrez-threatens-to-leave-dem-caucus-if-pelosi-betrays-daca-recipients/

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 08:15:17 pm »
by Al Weaver | Feb 7, 2018, 2:31 PM

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., received praise for her multi-hour filibuster on Wednesday from an unexpected source: House Republicans.

The National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) taunted Pelosi and Democrats after her House floor address on immigration and Dreamers eclipsed the four-hour mark, and said her lengthy floor speech in favor of Dreamers would end up helping the GOP in this year's election.

"The fact that Nancy Pelosi is the face and leader of the Democratic Party is the gift that keeps on giving for the NRCC," said Matt Gorman, a spokesman at the NRCC.

"As her colleagues openly grumble that she's a liability for 2018 and she continues to be the most unpopular politician in the country, I can only say one thing: go, Nancy, go," Gorman said.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-applaud-nancy-pelosis-filibuster-go-nancy-go/article/2648411

Nancy looks as though her dermotologist was running a half-off special.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 08:23:03 pm »

by Tony Lee7 Feb 2018

Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) is reportedly considering leaving the Democratic caucus if his party’s leaders cave again and agree on a government-funding deal that does not include protections for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients.

<..snip..>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/07/luis-gutierrez-threatens-to-leave-dem-caucus-if-pelosi-betrays-daca-recipients/

Yep. I've been predicting this forever. The idiotic Democrats believe that if they flood the country with illegals, that they will all vote Democrat. I happen to know many Latinos/Hispanics and this will not play out like the Dems think it will. The Latino community will vote Dem as long as it gives them more power. As soon as they have enough power, they will immediately form a third Party and crush the Democrats.

Latinos don't want to vote for some snow White, pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, old freakin' hippy from the 1960s. They were not involved in all that stuff. And they have no love for Black people. And, they are not going to vote for some sweater wearing, latte-sucking, ski slope White guy, because he went to Harvard. The don't even know what that is.

If the Dems are successful in their attempts to replace Americans with foreign voters, the Dems will be the most hurt by it. A new political Party will form, and they will be pushed into obscurity with a 10% to 20% voter base of Blacks and homosexuals. In a couple of decades, elections will be about Republicans vs. the LaRaza Party, with the Dems replacing the Green Party on the far back bench.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:27:41 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 08:34:18 pm »
Why would Baby Huey Louie and Dewey Gutierrez care.  He will run for Mayor of Chicago.  He's a big f'n deal in the Murder Capital of the midwest.

by Tony Lee7 Feb 2018

<..snip..>

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 08:53:06 pm »
"The fact that Nancy Pelosi is the face and leader of the Democratic Party is the gift that keeps on giving for the NRCC," said Matt Gorman, a spokesman at the NRCC."

:laughingdog:

Truth is funnier than Russia-Gate.

And this other nitwit is gonna leave.

To Where?

Canada doesn't want him.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:54:17 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 10:49:30 pm »
I hope these guys have ear plugs.  After ten minutes of listening to Pelosi psychobabble, I would be willing to give her anything she wants just to shut her up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 10:54:27 pm »
The Office of the House Historian confirmed Wednesday that Pelosi was in the midst of giving the longest-continuous speech in House history, dating back to at least 1909, when then-Rep. Champ Clark (D-Mo.) delivered five hours and 15 minutes of remarks against a tariff overhaul being debated at the time. But Clark’s speech was repeatedly interrupted by his colleagues; Pelosi has held the floor the entire time with no interruption....

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 11:00:19 pm »

Ramblin’ Nan....
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 11:03:21 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.