Author Topic: Black Lives Matter leader shot dead  (Read 3198 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Black Lives Matter leader shot dead
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2018, 08:46:34 pm »
Riding a bicycle at 1 AM is practically Probable Cause in many cities.

Especially if it’s not yours.....though I’m casting no aspersions in this case.   :nometalk:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2018, 08:49:00 pm »
Riding a bicycle at 1 AM is practically Probable Cause in many cities.

Very true. Where I am there are two worlds. Day world and Night world. Day world is fine, for the most part. Night world is dangerous. And the later it gets, the more dangerous it gets.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2018, 09:11:04 pm »

Especially if it’s not yours.....though I’m casting no aspersions in this case.   :nometalk:

Being out riding a bike at 1AM usually means (to cops) you have some bad paper keeping you from driving a car.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2018, 09:17:51 pm »

Very true. Where I am there are two worlds. Day world and Night world. Day world is fine, for the most part. Night world is dangerous. And the later it gets, the more dangerous it gets.

@240Z

Ray Wiley Hubbard once said:   "There's two kinds of people in the world.
The day people and the night people.   And it's the night people's job to get the day peoples money."
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2018, 09:24:01 pm »

My mother used to work 11PM-7AM in the ICU.  When I asked her why she preferred the shift, she said, “No doctors around to bother me and the patients are asleep.”

Offline the_doc

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2018, 09:33:14 pm »

Ray Wiley Hubbard once said:   "There's two kinds of people in the world.
The day people and the night people.   And it's the night people's job to get the day peoples money."

I've never heard that one.  I am familiar with UATWRM, however.

Offline anubias

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 09:47:18 pm »
I hope the bike is okay.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2018, 09:52:52 pm »
I've never heard that one.  I am familiar with UATWRM, however.

That whole story is great.  :beer: Each one of those guys tell it a different way.   I mean, on how the song developed. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 01:20:05 am »
edpc wrote (regarding N.O.):
"I was just there last week for work.  When the locals recommended a place to eat, drink, or listen to music, the advice was the same for every place:
Park as close as you can and don't walk around the neighborhood."

Why would anyone (at least any white folk) want to go to a place like that, in a neighborhood like that, in a city like that?

Not me.
No thanks.

Offline edpc

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2018, 01:50:53 am »
I hope the bike is okay.

:silly:   Perfect.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2018, 01:57:10 am »
New Orleans isn't that bad.  Just stay out of Downtown and N.O. East.  I have spent a lot of time around there in the past couple of years.  No problems.  The food is exceptional.  Got addicted to their fried chicken.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline WingNot

« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2018, 01:57:43 am »

:silly:   Perfect.

Press reports say he was riding a mountain bike when shot.   NOLA is below sea level.  A road bike might have been a better choice to steal.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2018, 01:58:49 am »
I hope the bike is okay.

They found a new owner for it.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

rangerrebew

Black Lives Matter leader shot dead
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2018, 02:04:35 pm »

By Tamar Lapin

February 7, 2018 | 10:10am | Updated

The Black Lives Matter leader known for diving over a barrier to snatch a Confederate flag from a protester on live TV last year was shot dead in New Orleans, police said.

Muhiyidin Elamin Moye, who went by Muhiyidin d’Baha, was found dead Tuesday morning after being shot in the thigh while riding his bicycle, the Advocate reported.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/black-lives-matter-leader-shot-dead/

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2018, 03:11:59 pm »

By Tamar Lapin

February 7, 2018 | 10:10am | Updated

The Black Lives Matter leader known for diving over a barrier to snatch a Confederate flag from a protester on live TV last year was shot dead in New Orleans, police said.

Muhiyidin Elamin Moye, who went by Muhiyidin d’Baha, was found dead Tuesday morning after being shot in the thigh while riding his bicycle, the Advocate reported.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/07/black-lives-matter-leader-shot-dead/
The tough question for BLM types after this shooting....how will they blame Evil Whitey? But they'll find a way.

Offline anubias

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2018, 06:46:30 pm »

That explains the shooting.  LOL
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:47:00 pm by anubias »

Offline WingNot

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2018, 09:00:47 pm »

He do look like Obama......

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2018, 01:01:43 am »
"Quick! Find a white guy to blame! Even if he's acquitted we can always scream No Justice No Peace!"
Sorry,didn't read your post before I posted mine.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2018, 01:21:04 am »
Nothing good happens after midnight.

How can you say that when this was clearly a positive thing for America?

Ya gotta love those fake African names these losers pick. He was probably named something like LeRoi Jones when he was born.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2018, 01:29:27 am »
@Sanguine
Especially not in or around New Orleans.  Very high murder rate, I believe.

I was once drunk in New Orleans and suddenly became aware that I was  drunk by myself in a local's bar maybe 3 blocks off of Bourbon Street. It was like being hit in the face with a bucket of freezing water. I instantly became aware of where I was  and that the honey who was trying to talk me into going home with her had 3 guys watching her closely. Nobody in the history of the world has gone from drunk to stone,cold sober any quicker than I did that night.

About the only experience worse was suddenly becoming aware I was the only white man in sight in East St.Louis one Sattidy night,and all I had was 6 shots and no reloads. I thought I was back in Haiti for a few minutes. To this day I have no idea how I got there or why I went there. Luckily for me I was still in my big old 60's Pontiac 4 dr sedan,so I just put it in gear and drove away. Don't even remember going to St.Louis and have no idea why I went there.

All this was back in my semi-pro drinking days. Most of what happened back then is still a mystery to me.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 01:30:36 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline anubias

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2018, 02:03:11 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2018, 02:05:55 am »
    How weird it was @sneakypete to be woke up at 4 AM and raising my head off the bar the bartender asking me I wanted another, at Johnnies (1/2 block off Bourbon St).  In TEXAS you lay your head on the bar and a Cop will be asking you if he can use some of the $hit he just stomped out of you for the warrant the Judge just signed.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2018, 02:21:40 am »
Ah, the days of drinking Hurricanes and smoking weed at Pat O'Briens.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2018, 02:33:33 am »
   Everyone I still know back there tells me what a good time we had for almost 3 years (early 90's). I just don't remember much, except that winch that slipped me a mickey in a cheap hotel room and stole my Camaro. I got it back.  I've kicked everything but Smoke and Booze but kicking Nawlins saved my Life.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2018, 03:13:28 am »
   Everyone I still know back there tells me what a good time we had for almost 3 years (early 90's). I just don't remember much, except that winch that slipped me a mickey in a cheap hotel room and stole my Camaro. I got it back.  I've kicked everything but Smoke and Booze but kicking Nawlins saved my Life.

If you were going for winches, you were doing it all wrong.