Author Topic: Senate Homeland Security Committee releases report on FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton  (Read 226 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Homeland Security Committee releases report on FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton
by Kelly Cohen | Feb 7, 2018, 9:49 AM

The Senate Homeland Security Committee released troves of documents Wednesday highlighting the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

The near-three year investigation was spearheaded by Chairman Ron Johnson, and specifically highlights text messages between FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page.

The texts between the two, who worked on the Clinton probe and were engaged in an extramarital affair, show they talked about serving to “protect the country from the menace” of “enablers” of then-presidential nominee Donald Trump.

According to the documents released by Johnson, the two talked about then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and how they knew Clinton would not face criminal charges for her private email server — even before the FBI had interviewed the former secretary of state.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/senate-homeland-security-committee-releases-report-on-fbi-investigation-into-hillary-clinton/article/2648356
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Drip, drip, drip...
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien