Author Topic: What? Chris Matthews: Trump ‘Goes After’ Pelosi Because She’s ‘An Ethnic Sort of Person’  (Read 1674 times)

rangerrebew

What? Chris Matthews: Trump ‘Goes After’ Pelosi Because She’s ‘An Ethnic Sort of Person’
By Kristine Marsh | February 6, 2018 1:55 PM EST

In his latest nutty rant, MSNBC's Hardball host Chris Matthews adamantly argued that President Trump didn’t like Nancy Pelosi because she was “ethnic.” To back up his crazy point, Matthews cited another white person that Republicans supposedly attacked because they were “ethnic,” former House Speaker from Massachusetts, Tip O’Neill.

“They love to get an ethnic sort of person from one of the coasts and make them the bad person,” Matthews gushed.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2018/02/06/what-chris-matthews-trump-goes-after-pelosi-because-shes-ethnic

Offline anubias

Tip O’Neil and Pelosi are ethnic.  Huh. These people are going to make be go bald from all my head scratching.

Offline ConstitutionRose

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Everyone's "ethnic" of some sort.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline thackney

Like Rachel Dolezal?

Rachel Dolezal: 'I don't identify as African-American, I identify as black'
https://www.today.com/news/rachel-dolezal-i-don-t-identify-african-american-i-identify-t109654

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
In Chrissy's liberal addled mind I think he means that since Pelosi is a WOP and all she is  Like an illegal "With Out Papers".
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Polly Ticks

Huh.  I had no idea that "demented" was an ethnicity.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline goatprairie

Offline goatprairie

liberal:  "we have to spend billions of dollars for this new social program."

conservative: "we've already spent trillions for the same types of programs, and they don't work."

liberal:   "you're a racist.

or the liberal proposes spending billions more for an existing program. The conservative say that's too much, but they support an increase. The liberal calls the conservative a racist for supporting  a "cut" in the spending....even though the conservative supports an increase.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When are they going to finally pull that fat fairy off the air?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline cato potatoe

Somebody should go on his show and ask him why he chose to reside in the whitest suburb in all of DC metro.  The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody should go on his show and ask him why he chose to reside in the whitest suburb in all of DC metro.  The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

@cato potatoe

The chances of someone like that getting invited to appear on his show are roughly the same as me being elected to be the next Pope.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think he is referring to the fact that she is old, with dementia. That's all I can think of.

I think President Bush should put her in a 'protected class'.

"Hiiiii Mrs. Pelosi! How are we feeling today? Today is a special day. We are having the chopped beef for lunch today, just as you like it. Do you know what day it is today? Sure you dooooo. President Bush told me to say say HI to youuuuu..."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
he may have a point. She has probably gotten to the point she is more Botox than human. That would make her a unique minority.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 04:37:55 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline WingNot

he may have a point. She has probably gotten to the point she is more Botox than human. That would make her a unique minority.

She is a regular Jaime Sommers. Nah scratch that...more borg queen.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I think President Bush should put her in a 'protected class'.

@240B

President BUSH????? DO NOT say those words to me again! Here I was,thinking we were rid of those bastards,and things were looking up,and you drop a "Bush Bomb" on me?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Matthews himself is 72 years of age. He likely "learned" about America from the big east coast cities' perspective, of times gone by.

Italians and Irish were looked down on for a time, when they immigrated in large numbers. For awhile many of them lived, to an extent, in ethnic groupings. Like other immigrant groups, before AND AFTER.

Ever been to Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Little Saigon, Koreatown? We have all those and more in California. Basques herd sheep near Bakersfield. I have several friends of Portuguese extraction. Did anybody know the Portuguese run/used to run Maui County?

Nunes is one such Portuguese American. (If he wants to be identified as such)

Matthews is the racist. KKK were a democrat support group. Republicans were formed out of abolitionist beliefs.

Equal opportunity, not equal results. Nancy Pelosi and Tip O'Neill were never discriminated for a day in their lives.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

@240B

President BUSH????? DO NOT say those words to me again! Here I was,thinking we were rid of those bastards,and things were looking up,and you drop a "Bush Bomb" on me?
240B is referring to Pelosi's recent diatribe in which her dementia became even more obvious and she forgot who was president - whining about President Bush.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

What do you mean? President Bush, right? What is going on here? 2008? Right? What is wrong with everyone?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 06:53:35 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

240B is referring to Pelosi's recent diatribe in which her dementia became even more obvious and she forgot who was president - whining about President Bush.

What she said.     Hell it was in all the news.   All except the MSM that is. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Ok,thanks for clearing that up for me.

I need to get more sleep.

Offline Frank Cannon

Maybe Chris thinks she is a Gypsy? She does like to cheat people.

Offline DB

Matthews himself is 72 years of age. He likely "learned" about America from the big east coast cities' perspective, of times gone by.

Italians and Irish were looked down on for a time, when they immigrated in large numbers. For awhile many of them lived, to an extent, in ethnic groupings. Like other immigrant groups, before AND AFTER.

Ever been to Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Little Saigon, Koreatown? We have all those and more in California. Basques herd sheep near Bakersfield. I have several friends of Portuguese extraction. Did anybody know the Portuguese run/used to run Maui County?

Nunes is one such Portuguese American. (If he wants to be identified as such)

Matthews is the racist. KKK were a democrat support group. Republicans were formed out of abolitionist beliefs.

Equal opportunity, not equal results. Nancy Pelosi and Tip O'Neill were never discriminated for a day in their lives.

The KKK was the enforcement arm of the Democratic party.

Offline DB

It looks like Crisy is going full Pelosi...

Offline musiclady

Nancy is ethnically Italian and her face looks like Mt. Vesuvius.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.