Author Topic: FBI Director Chris Wray Declassifies Large Portions of Grassley Memo…  (Read 494 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Director Chris Wray Declassifies Large Portions of Grassley Memo…
Posted on February 6, 2018   by sundance

A few moments ago Senator Chuck Grassley released an updated version of his memo which substantiates his prior Criminal Referral, against Christopher Steele, to the Department of Justice.

Last Friday Chairman Grassley asked FBI Director Chris Wray to remove the prior redactions and declassify the underlying supportive documents; known as the “Grassley Memo”.  FBI Director Wray did not remove all redactions; but did remove most.  Here is the newest version (pdf link here):

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/06/fbi-director-chris-wray-declassifies-large-portions-of-grassley-memo/#more-145583
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 03:59:34 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Mesaclone

And...the dirty hands of Sidney Blumenthal come to light. Hillary's little errand boy.

This is perhaps even MORE damning then the Nunes memo, because it lays out a direct link from the Hillary Campaign to the State Department...and then over to the FBI. And NONE of the parties were unaware of the utter absurdity of the information, nor that it came from political hacks in the Hillsy campaign hoping to spy on their Republican opponent. Blumenthal needs to be indicted and put on trial with great expeditiousness...unless, of course...he's willing to turn on his boss.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Frank Cannon

The Nunes memo really is starting an avalanche of hurt on the deep state. It's a beautiful thing.

Offline anubias

The potentially best part about the Steele dossier is he may have written only part of it, or not at all - but he owns it, now.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/01/13/the-trump-dossier-is-false-news-and-heres-why/#6223dbef6867

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/did_christopher_steele_write_his_dossier_or_did_a_russian_associate.html

He “owns” it in that it was always his, but he had quite a few people feeding him information to put into it.  Those people are also going to “own” it after it all comes out.  Especially those of the Clinton team.  It appears the Clintons were the one colluding with the Russians as opposed to the Trump Team.  It will be interesting to see if the response of the DOJ and FBI; or will they ignore it until they cannot ignore it any longer.

Tucker Carlson found that Schiff and Hines gave a talk in Russia on Kremlin-backed show where they undermined out interests.  Schiff stated that Americans only know what American Intelligence wants us to know in regard to American Intelligence Gathering.  Good stuff.  And this guy has the audacity to head up the dem side of thre Intelligence Committee claiming Trump Russian Collusion?

I will love it if Schiff gets his just deserts. 

Offline anubias

The Nunes memo really is starting an avalanche of hurt on the deep state. It's a beautiful thing.

It appears that we are going to find out even more of the corrupt effers than I would have ever guessed.  It seems to be exponentially multiplying day by day.  :).

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He “owns” it in that it was always his, but he had quite a few people feeding him information to put into it.  Those people are also going to “own” it after it all comes out.  Especially those of the Clinton team.  It appears the Clintons were the one colluding with the Russians as opposed to the Trump Team.  It will be interesting to see if the response of the DOJ and FBI; or will they ignore it until they cannot ignore it any longer.

Tucker Carlson found that Schiff and Hines gave a talk in Russia on Kremlin-backed show where they undermined out interests.  Schiff stated that Americans only know what American Intelligence wants us to know in regard to American Intelligence Gathering.  Good stuff.  And this guy has the audacity to head up the dem side of thre Intelligence Committee claiming Trump Russian Collusion?

I will love it if Schiff gets his just deserts.

The links I provided are kind of interesting.  Not sure how much faith I put in Cashill, but I did find the analysis by Preobrazhenky in the piece noteworthy.

The Forbes article is a bit more substantive.  Gregory does a really good job dissecting the many problems and reasons why it's garbage.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline anubias

The links I provided are kind of interesting.  Not sure how much faith I put in Cashill, but I did find the analysis by Preobrazhenky in the piece noteworthy.

The Forbes article is a bit more substantive.  Gregory does a really good job dissecting the many problems and reasons why it's garbage.

Read the first one.  The Forbes, I could not as it insists I turn off my ad blocker.