Author Topic: Biden says he would advise Trump against Mueller interview  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says he would advise Trump against Mueller interview
« on: February 06, 2018, 11:18:06 pm »
By Luis Sanchez - 02/06/18 05:33 PM EST

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday said he would advise President Trump against interviewing with special counsel Robert Mueller if he were one of his lawyers, given the likelihood of Trump making false statements to investigators.

“You are in a situation where the president has some difficulty with precision,” Biden told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Tuesday. “One of the things I would worry about if I was his lawyer is him saying something that was just simply not true without him even planning to be disingenuous.”

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/372623-biden-says-he-would-advise-trump-against-mueller-interview
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Biden says he would advise Trump against Mueller interview
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 11:25:00 pm »
Biden also said that if Mueller shows up at the White House, Trump should fire two shotgun blasts off the balcony.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 11:27:25 pm »

Then Joe grabbed the ass of the interviewer and sang the theme song to The Villages.

! No longer available

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 12:31:42 am »
Uncle joe know his big f'in deals.  SO I trust the guy on this.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fantom

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 01:18:14 am »

I am all for Trump interviewing Mueller under oath.

Heh, would love Trump and Mueller both to be under oath. Let one ask a question...then the other.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 02:32:51 am »
I would advise Biden against using words more than eight characters long.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-