Author Topic: The FBI ‘just needs to clean house’ former agents say  (Read 642 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Former FBI agents say it may take a long time to wash away the stain of political bias accusations lobbed against the bureau, which had long been viewed as the nation’s premier law enforcement agency.

The criticism of the storied bureau has been bipartisan, with Republicans pointing to accusations the agency mishandled the justification for spying on a Trump campaign figure. Before that it was Democrats furious at the FBI’s handling of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s email failures.

In between were a slew of embarrassing text messages from an agent involved in both the Trump and Clinton investigations, revelations of top officials’ partisan ties, and a wave of demotions and ousters.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/6/fbi-just-needs-needs-clean-house-former-agents-say/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: The FBI ‘just needs to clean house’ former agents say
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 09:28:58 pm »
I've always thought the corruption and problem wasn't with the rank and file agents out in the field offices across the country.

Like with most things in DC...at the FBI the fish rots from the head down.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 09:34:03 pm »
I've always thought the corruption and problem wasn't with the rank and file agents out in the field offices across the country.

Clean it up and move the headquarters to Amarillo Texas, Dubuque, Iowa, or some other such place FAR removed from Washington DC.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 09:37:46 pm »
Clean it up and move the headquarters to Amarillo Texas, Dubuque, Iowa, or some other such place FAR removed from Washington DC.

Do we still have a presence in the Chagos Islands?  Say maybe Diego Garcia.  I hear it is nice this time of year.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 09:38:19 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 09:38:25 pm »
A corrupt man with his own fiefdom ran it for decades.  I will give them credit, however, for coming up with innovative techniques in profiling and forensics after he was gone.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 09:44:08 pm »
They have a huge facility near Fairmont, WV. 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 09:44:49 pm »

I saw that in major commercial corporations. The people working for the company were enthusiastic, hard-working, honest people. But the higher up you go, especially at the top, the more you see dirty personal greed, corruption, and vice.

We have all seen cases where the CEO and top officials, didn't really care about the company and its employees as much as they do for their own personal gains and golden parachutes. They only care about themselves.

Must be the air up there on those top floors. The higher they go, the more money they make, the more money they want, at any costs. And enough is never enough.

It is the same thing in government.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 09:47:52 pm »

Too close to DC.  Guam has a nice ring to it.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 09:49:20 pm »

Still to close to DC I'm afraid!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 09:51:20 pm »

I saw that in major commercial corporations. The people working for the company were enthusiastic, hard-working, honest people. But the higher up you go, especially at the top, the more you see dirty personal greed, corruption, and vice. 

Kenneth Lay.  He died before sentencing.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 09:52:00 pm »

We have all seen cases where the CEO and top officials, didn't really care about the company and its employees as much as they do for their own personal gains and golden parachutes. They only care about themselves.

Must be the air up there on those top floors. The higher they go, the more money they make, the more money they want, at any costs. And enough is never enough.

It is the same thing in government.

Some years ago now I attended a management seminar.  One of those things where they lock you up in a hotel for a few days and attempt to teach you how to work together.  During the first hour of the first day the guy running the show told us that we, the people in that room, were the ones who would determine the culture at XXXXX Company and he was exactly right!  It's true for any organization that the management determines what the culture will be.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2018, 09:54:37 pm »

The question is how deep did the political weaponization of the FBI and other Alphabets go when under the control of the Clintons and Obama?

Moving chairs around is not exactly going to dislodge endemic corruption that perverted the entire foundation.  It will simply be perverted for someone else's use in the future.

The distrust that the federal Beast has rightfully earned itself is not something that is going to be reversed by simply changing personnel around to placate the people the Oligarchy holds in contempt.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DB

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 09:57:07 pm »

How many FBI agents resigned over the FBI's cover up of the clearly illegal Clinton private Email server with state secrets on it?

There's your answer.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 09:57:41 pm »
The question is how deep did the political weaponization of the FBI and other Alphabets go when under the control of the Clintons and Obama?

Moving chairs around is not exactly going to dislodge endemic corruption that perverted the entire foundation.  It will simply be perverted for someone else's use in the future.

The distrust that the federal Beast has rightfully earned itself is not something that is going to be reversed by simply changing personnel around to placate the people the Oligarchy holds in contempt.

At this point, I honestly believe it is going to take cleaning out the entire 7th floor and replacing them with field agents from across the country.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 09:57:54 pm »
Some years ago now I attended a management seminar.  One of those things where they lock you up in a hotel for a few days and attempt to teach you how to work together.  During the first hour of the first day the guy running the show told us that we, the people in that room, were the ones who would determine the culture at XXXXX Company and he was exactly right!  It's true for any organization that the management determines what the culture will be.

In 2002, I worked for a pharmaceuticals/medical device manufacturer.  At our annual meeting, one of the VPs gave us this heavy handed lecture on the importance of teamwork, cooperation, and continuity.  Two days after the meeting concluded, there was a company wide announcement he was leaving to pursue another opportunity.    :thud:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 10:00:05 pm by edpc »

Offline thackney

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 10:22:28 pm »
Too close to DC.  Guam has a nice ring to it.

We still own facilities on Attu Island...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer