Author Topic: Democrat Sen. Carper: Discard Millions of Americans so Illegals Can Get Jobs  (Read 348 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Democrat Sen. Carper: Discard Millions of Americans so Illegals Can Get Jobs
Breitbart, Feb 5, 2018, Neil Munro

Democratic Sen. Tom Carper says ‘dreamer’ illegal immigrants should be hired to replace millions of Americans who supposedly are too unskilled, uneducated, unethical or drugged up to work for companies.

“I think the business community is saying that to the administration [and] they are certainly saying that to those of us in the Congress, and we should focus on that,” Carper told MSNBC.

“We have a moral responsibility to them,” Carper said about the roughly 690,000 ‘dreamer’ illegals, not about Americans. Carper added, “doing a deal with the dreamers is as much about —  as I said earlier — is about making sure we have the folks who can go to work tomorrow.” Carper continued:

More:  http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/02/05/sen-carper-discard-millions-of-americans-so-illegals-can-get-jobs/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Moral responsibility. How exactly do we have that in a secular society of separation of church and state? I'd like to know.

How exactly are we going to take unskilled illegals and give them jobs that Americans apparently are also to unskilled for? And doesn't that kind of damn all the stupid liberals who control our education system?

Then there's the complete paradox of the corporate business hating liberal Democrat kowtowing to corporate business interests into importing cheap immigrant labor to undercut wages. I wonder exactly how that promotes a living wage that they tout all the time? Of course low wages mean keeping immigrants on welfare, and generating automatic Democrat votes.

But that doesn't matter of course, because they are very intellectual and elightened, elite academic geniuses. Yes, yes, yes, very intellectual, you mere mortals just wouldn't understand.

The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That is one Democrat who is absolutely brain-dead.

He is not serving his citizens' interests.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline johnwk

Democrat Sen. Carper: Discard Millions of Americans so Illegals Can Get Jobs
Breitbart, Feb 5, 2018, Neil Munro

Democratic Sen. Tom Carper says ‘dreamer’ illegal immigrants should be hired to replace millions of Americans who supposedly are too unskilled, uneducated, unethical or drugged up to work for companies.

“I think the business community is saying that to the administration [and] they are certainly saying that to those of us in the Congress, and we should focus on that,” Carper told MSNBC.

“We have a moral responsibility to them,” Carper said about the roughly 690,000 ‘dreamer’ illegals, not about Americans. Carper added, “doing a deal with the dreamers is as much about —  as I said earlier — is about making sure we have the folks who can go to work tomorrow.” Carper continued:

More:  http://www.breitbart.com/2018-elections/2018/02/05/sen-carper-discard-millions-of-americans-so-illegals-can-get-jobs/

And Governor Jerry Brown puts illegal aliens above state workers!

You just can’t make up the crap which happens in California!

In dealing with a deficit, it is absolutely stunning that Jerry Brown is in court trying to renege on pension benefits promised to current state workers, while he has had almost $50 million added to California’s state budget to assist legal and illegal entrants.

JWK

There was a time not too long ago in New York when the able-bodied were ashamed to accept home relief, a program created by Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1931 when he was Governor. Now, New York City and many other major cities are infested with countless government cheese factions from **** hole countries, who not only demand welfare, but use it to buy beer, wine, drugs, sex, and Lotto tickets.

Offline Frank Cannon

Someone better send a memo to Chuck Boyce in Delaware that a campaign ad just wrote itself. This is the most idiotic thing I have heard a Senator running for reelection say.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Moral responsibility. How exactly do we have that in a secular society of separation of church and state? I'd like to know.

How exactly are we going to take unskilled illegals and give them jobs that Americans apparently are also to unskilled for? And doesn't that kind of damn all the stupid liberals who control our education system?

Then there's the complete paradox of the corporate business hating liberal Democrat kowtowing to corporate business interests into importing cheap immigrant labor to undercut wages. I wonder exactly how that promotes a living wage that they tout all the time? Of course low wages mean keeping immigrants on welfare, and generating automatic Democrat votes.

But that doesn't matter of course, because they are very intellectual and elightened, elite academic geniuses. Yes, yes, yes, very intellectual, you mere mortals just wouldn't understand.

You make the legal minimum wage a "living wage" so you can feel good about yourself for helping the "little guy" (OMG, did I say "guy"???  Somebody get me a gender neutral pronoun -- and a half caff vegan latte -- stat!  BTW, OMG stands for Oh My Gaia), then turn a blind eye to illegals working under the table so you can feel good about yourself for not being a racist.  Then you end your day twitting about your new campaign to stamp down "LOL", as it is clearly offensive to Garrett Morris fans.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline anubias

Delaware will be getting a new Senator.  Surely?