Author Topic: Tarantino On Polanski: 13-Year-Old Victim “Wanted It”  (Read 1672 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
Ed Morrissey
Feb. 6, 2018

It might be Quentin Tarantino’s turn to squirm under scrutiny for Hollywood’s misdeeds — perhaps more as an enabler than a perpetrator. Tarantino has begun work on a film about Charles Manson, as yet unnamed, and has signed Leonardo DiCaprio as one of the principals. Margot Robbie (I, Tonya and Suicide Squad) has been cast as Sharon Tate, the most famous of the Manson murder victims. Tate was married at the time to Roman Polanski, who would shortly thereafter find himself at the center of a much different criminal investigation.

More... https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/06/tarantino-polanski-13-year-old-victim-wanted/

Offline endicom

Re: Tarantino On Polanski: 13-Year-Old Victim “Wanted It”
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 03:48:06 pm »
You know it's bad when Howard Stern is the moralist.

Offline Millee

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 03:50:18 pm »
Hollyweird is filth. 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 04:44:01 am »
Only sick deviant would say something like "13-Year-Old Victim “Wanted It”. One can't help but wonder what kind of images a perusal of Tarantino's computer might reveal.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 04:46:40 am »
I have been wondering why a dirtbag who was best buds with Weinstein has been able to skate without anyone looking into his shenanigans.

Online DB

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 04:48:55 am »
I have been wondering why a dirtbag who was best buds with Weinstein has been able to skate without anyone looking into his shenanigans.

Well it looks like the ice just broke beneath him...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 05:45:09 am »
Thirteen year minors olds can not give legal consent. They lack "competence" under the law.

That is why they can not sign legal contracts, for one example.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 10:22:14 am »
Thirteen year minors olds can not give legal consent. They lack "competence" under the law.

That is why they can not sign legal contracts, for one example.

And Tarantino should know that.  But despite claims that Tarantino is a genius, I think he's as dumb as a rock. 

And his movies suck.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 07:15:19 pm »
And Tarantino should know that.  But despite claims that Tarantino is a genius, I think he's as dumb as a rock. 

And his movies suck.

His first movie, Reservoir Dogs was pretty sick.  Here are the first three lines of the movie.  I won't show the fourth line because of the sensitivity of some posters, but this is bad enough!

Quotes
[first lines]
Mr. Brown: Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.
Mr. Blonde: No, no. It's about a girl who is very vulnerable. She's been bleep over a few times. Then she meets some guy who's really sensitive...
Mr. Brown: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... Time out Greenbay.

So, yes, Tarantino is a sicko in his own right.  I don't know about sexual assaults, but violence, most certainly.

I do not like his movies, either.  The odd thing is a lot of the dialogue in his movies have been repeated so many times.  Just weird.
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2018, 06:27:04 am »

And his movies suck.

:thumbsup:

He's always gone for the 'How can I out-shock' the audience box office.

Fishing for the "Waaay Dude", "Did you effin' SEE That?" dollar.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 04:34:32 pm »
Only sick deviant would say something like "13-Year-Old Victim “Wanted It”. One can't help but wonder what kind of images a perusal of Tarantino's computer might reveal.

@GtHawk

Even IF she had "Wanted it",that fact is irrelevant GIVEN THE FACT THAT HE DRUGGED HER.

Who has ever heard of a case where a female that was willing to have sex with someone had to be drugged first?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline anubias

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2018, 05:43:23 pm »
@GtHawk

Even IF she had "Wanted it",that fact is irrelevant GIVEN THE FACT THAT HE DRUGGED HER.

Who has ever heard of a case where a female that was willing to have sex with someone had to be drugged first?

^^^^ This.

He had to alter her mind to “want it”.  She was underage to boot. 

I’m surprised Tarantino wasn’t charged as an accessory if he was a witness to the rape and did nothing to stop it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2018, 07:40:36 pm »
^^^^ This.

He had to alter her mind to “want it”.  She was underage to boot. 

I’m surprised Tarantino wasn’t charged as an accessory if he was a witness to the rape and did nothing to stop it.

@anubias

I don't even think he was anywhere near Hollywood at that time. Maybe not even old enough to drive.

There was a VERY famous actor  that had been there that day and saw what was going on,though. I can't remember his name now,but I THINK he may have testified at the trial that found Romanasky guilty of child rape/molesting.

It also needs to be mentioned that the girl's mother drove her to the audition at Polansky's house,and left her there unaccompanied.  THAT was MY prime "WTF????" moment.

Offline anubias

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2018, 08:41:48 pm »
@anubias

I don't even think he was anywhere near Hollywood at that time. Maybe not even old enough to drive.

There was a VERY famous actor  that had been there that day and saw what was going on,though. I can't remember his name now,but I THINK he may have testified at the trial that found Romanasky guilty of child rape/molesting.

It also needs to be mentioned that the girl's mother drove her to the audition at Polansky's house,and left her there unaccompanied.  THAT was MY prime "WTF????" moment.

Aaah.  Thanks for the explanation.

The entire story is sick and sordid.  How Tarantino could say such a thing is beyond me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2018, 11:13:03 pm »
Aaah.  Thanks for the explanation.

The entire story is sick and sordid.  How Tarantino could say such a thing is beyond me.

@anubias

I'm going to be surprised if web sites and scandal rags aren't running around all over the country at this very moment,offering handfulls of cash to every woman he has ever worked with as a director to get them to tell their stories. NOBODY just comes right out and says he sees nothing wrong with an adult man in his 40's humping a 13 year old girl "because she wanted it",and there not being stories there to write about. Quentin is about to discover he is in a HEAP of trouble.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2018, 11:20:42 pm »
@anubias

The rape took place at Jack Nicholson's house. Nicholson was NOT there.

Legal point: At 13 year old minor, cannot give consent. Period. So "want it" is of no consequence. Plus she protested.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski_sexual_abuse_case
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline anubias

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 01:03:11 am »
@anubias

I'm going to be surprised if web sites and scandal rags aren't running around all over the country at this very moment,offering handfulls of cash to every woman he has ever worked with as a director to get them to tell their stories. NOBODY just comes right out and says he sees nothing wrong with an adult man in his 40's humping a 13 year old girl "because she wanted it",and there not being stories there to write about. Quentin is about to discover he is in a HEAP of trouble.

I agree.  I would think the pound metoo crowd is going to go for his throat even if they can’t find anything.  It was incredibly stupid on his part to open his mouth.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 01:11:39 am »
The rape took place at Jack Nicholson's house. Nicholson was NOT there.

@truth_seeker

Nah,it wasn't Nicholson. Nobody ever accused him of ever having to rape anyone. He probably didn't have enough open time in his schedule of boinking movie stars  to fit a rape in,anyhow.

It was some other big star that just happened to be there and left early. He had no personal involvement in any of it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2018, 01:13:44 am »
I agree.  I would think the pound metoo crowd is going to go for his throat even if they can’t find anything.  It was incredibly stupid on his part to open his mouth.

@anubias

No kidding. It's going to take a superhuman fool to top THAT little brain fart.