Author Topic: Biased FBI and DOJ Officials Broke The Law And Tried To Decide The Election - an Annotated Timeline  (Read 1079 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Biased FBI and DOJ Officials Broke The Law And Tried To Decide The Election - an Annotated Timeline

There can be no question, at this point, that certain higher ups in the FBI and the DOJ did not want Hillary to be indicted and did not want Donald Trump to become President.  Those efforts were not entirely independent of each other.

Below is a timeline of events – abbreviated though it is – that makes it rather plain that the FBI and DOJ were not investigating potential crimes objectively.

Indeed, they were committing crimes during the process in aid of their preferred outcomes.

1.  2007. Hillary Clinton wanted to be President.  Hillary’s ambitions to be president started long ago.  She ran for President in the 2008 cycle.  In 2009, after losing to Obama, Hillary became Obama’s Secretary of State.  She stayed in that post until 2013.

2. March 2015. The Hillary email scandal breaks. Hillary was using an unapproved/unsecured server and devices to communicate.  She was using a private email account.  Classified information was being sent through that email, server and devices – including when Hillary was abroad.

All of that is illegal.  As 2015 unfolds, it becomes clear to the FBI and the DOJ that President Barack Obama was communicating with Hillary using her non-state department email.  Obama was using an email and a name that masked who he was.

That had to be known to authorities long before March of 2015 given that it occurred prior to 2013.

As Andrew McCarthy points out in his recent article, there was no chance that the DOJ was going to indict Hillary because that would ....

snip--22 items for anybody interested

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/#91dab97f3498
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There is NO doubt about it in my mind!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kidd

I've been looking for a good timeline like this one. Thanks

I've never seen these questions asked anywhere:

The Clinton campaign paid for the dossier and the FBI rescinded its offer to pay for the dossier. I want to know more about the FBI-dossier-Clinton connections:

1. The FBI rescinded payments because the FBI found out Steele had briefed reporters on the content of his dossier – a violation of FBI rules. So why is it that the FBI proceeded to use the dossier anyway?

2. So how is it that the FBI came into possession of the dossier so that it could be used for the FISA application?The dossier would have been the property of the Clinton campaign, since they paid for all of it. Did the Clinton campaign offer it freely, as the intent was to give it to the FBI all along? Did the FBI somehow force it from the Clinton campaign? Did the FBI have inside knowledge of the dossier?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:24:33 pm by kidd »

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Indeed. Very helpful.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The Clinton campaign paid for the dossier and the FBI rescinded its offer to pay for the dossier. I want to know more about the FBI-dossier-Clinton connections:

1. The FBI rescinded payments because the FBI found out Steele had briefed reporters on the content of his dossier – a violation of FBI rules. So why is it that the FBI proceeded to use the dossier anyway?

2. So how is it that the FBI came into possession of the dossier so that it could be used for the FISA application?The dossier would have been the property of the Clinton campaign, since they paid for all of it. Did the Clinton campaign offer it freely, as the intent was to give it to the FBI all along? Did the FBI somehow force it from the Clinton campaign? Did the FBI have inside knowledge of the dossier?

John McCain gave it to the FBI, but my understanding is they already had it.  It was cheerfully accepted anyway.

The question this topic bring to my mind is, while what Clinton did was surely illegal, was the FBI and DoJ's looking away illegal, too?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

Great questions among the many brought up by the circumstance of all these highly unusual coinkydinks!

Offline kidd

John McCain gave it to the FBI, but my understanding is they already had it.  It was cheerfully accepted anyway.
Yes they physically had it already. In this day and age of secured electronic transfers, John McCain (the Tool) actually flew one of his staff members to England to pick up a physical copy of the dossier. John McCain was the patsy that allows the democrats to say that the GOP was involved in this too.
But how did the Clinton campaign give the FBI permission to use the dossier? Willingly or forced?

The question this topic bring to my mind is, while what Clinton did was surely illegal, was the FBI and DOJ's looking away illegal, too?
The FBI knew the document was the creation of the Clinton campaign. The FBI also didn't fund the document because Steele's interaction with the press made it illegal to use - then they used it anyway.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 06:21:51 pm by kidd »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes they physically had it already. In this day and age of secured electronic transfers, John McCain (the Tool) actually flew one of his staff members to England to pick up a physical copy of the dossier. John McCain was the patsy that allows the democrats to say that the GOP was involved in this too.
But how did the Clinton campaign give the FBI permission to use the dossier? Willingly or forced?
The FBI knew the document was the creation of the Clinton campaign. The FBI also didn't fund the document because Steele's interaction with the press made it illegal to use - then they used it anyway.

We had a lawyer-guy posting all weekend "So what if the FBI and DoJ defrauded FISA?  They're immune from consequences.  They broke no laws."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Biased FBI and DOJ Officials Broke The Law And Tried To Decide The Election - an Annotated Timeline

There can be no question, at this point, that certain higher ups in the FBI and the DOJ did not want Hillary to be indicted and did not want Donald Trump to become President.  Those efforts were not entirely independent of each other.

Below is a timeline of events – abbreviated though it is – that makes it rather plain that the FBI and DOJ were not investigating potential crimes objectively.

Indeed, they were committing crimes during the process in aid of their preferred outcomes.

1.  2007. Hillary Clinton wanted to be President.  Hillary’s ambitions to be president started long ago.  She ran for President in the 2008 cycle.  In 2009, after losing to Obama, Hillary became Obama’s Secretary of State.  She stayed in that post until 2013.

2. March 2015. The Hillary email scandal breaks. Hillary was using an unapproved/unsecured server and devices to communicate.  She was using a private email account.  Classified information was being sent through that email, server and devices – including when Hillary was abroad.

All of that is illegal.  As 2015 unfolds, it becomes clear to the FBI and the DOJ that President Barack Obama was communicating with Hillary using her non-state department email.  Obama was using an email and a name that masked who he was.

That had to be known to authorities long before March of 2015 given that it occurred prior to 2013.

As Andrew McCarthy points out in his recent article, there was no chance that the DOJ was going to indict Hillary because that would ....

snip--22 items for anybody interested

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/#91dab97f3498

I received an "Error 404" on your link.  Was your article taken down already?  I wanted to read it...
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I received an "Error 404" on your link.  Was your article taken down already?  I wanted to read it...

At the time that I posted it, the link worked.

Try:

http://politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln