Author Topic: Holocaust denier running for Congress has no opponents in Republican primary  (Read 3108 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Which particular pit in hell do these people crawl up out of?

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline musiclady

Which particular pit in hell do these people crawl up out of?

The same one they're going to spend all of eternity burning in.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Waiting to hear the lesser of two evils argument made by someone.

The lesser of two evils argument works sometimes, but not in this case.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

the camp at which among too many others Anne Frank and her older sister, Margot,
died.

I read "The Diary of Anne Frank" during high school. A few years later, I lived in Germany serving in the Army. We lived on the local economy among German civilians.

A few years after that, I visited the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam. (reread the book, too)

At war's end the Allies conducted "denazification," to "root out" any remaining Germans, that might wield power.

Allied military leaders also forced Germans to view the camps.

https://www.scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Exhibits.html
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline anubias

I read "The Diary of Anne Frank" during high school. A few years later, I lived in Germany serving in the Army. We lived on the local economy among German civilians.

A few years after that, I visited the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam. (reread the book, too)

At war's end the Allies conducted "denazification," to "root out" any remaining Germans, that might wield power.

Allied military leaders also forced Germans to view the camps.

https://www.scrapbookpages.com/Buchenwald/Exhibits.html

It was required reading for my “group” in fifth grade.  It was my first loss of innocence.  I’ll never forget how I felt reading it and learning what happened to her.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Just as quickly as we "deNazified", we "reNazified". The Soviets were the enemy now and we needed all the help we could get. Germans were fighting hard to keep Nazis from being prosecuted and were able to get anti-Semite defense lawyers.

See    Test of courage : the Michel Thomas story / Christopher Robbins.
Countdown to Resignation