Author Topic: Indianapolis Colts player Edwin Jackson struck, killed by suspected drunk driver  (Read 1129 times)

Offline mrclose

I'm just guessing because the media rarely tells us but ...  :whistle:

No ID or Drivers license ...  :shrug:

All you need to know! :chairbang:

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. -- Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson was one of two people killed by a suspected drunk driver on Interstate 70 early Sunday morning, police said. A state trooper discovered wreckage at the scene near Holt Road.

37-year-old Alex Cabrera Gonsales allegedly drove his a black Ford F-150 onto the emergency shoulder, striking the vehicle and the victims, police said. He's accused of fleeing the scene on foot but was apprehended by the responding officer shortly after.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colts-player-edwin-jackson-struck-killed-by-suspected-drunk-driver-live-updates/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline SkyKing

"No ID or Drivers license .."

There are tons of drivers on the road with suspended, or never had a license, and no insurance, non registered plates.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Ping @jmyrlefuller
Obituaries
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

There are tons of drivers on the road with suspended, or never had a license, and no insurance, non registered plates.

I know that's true where I live.  I don't have any statistics, but it seems most of the accidents here are caused by someone who shouldn't have been driving in the first place.  And those individuals come from every race, gender, religion or country of origin. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I know that's true where I live.  I don't have any statistics, but it seems most of the accidents here are caused by someone who shouldn't have been driving in the first place.  And those individuals come from every race, gender, religion or country of origin.

Yeah, except this one came from Mexico and has an ICE detainer on him.

Offline skeeter

A friend of mine lost his twelve year old daughter, right in front of him, exactly the same way.

Offline Applewood

I missed that. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 03:36:58 pm by Applewood »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Maybe, but even in North Dakota it is becoming cliche to have been hit by a driver with no license, registration, or insurance and a hispanic surname. One such hit my work van (parked) and fled the scene, but my granddaughter's boyfriend saw it happen and followed him.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Edwin Jackson was killed by a twice-deported illegal immigrant. Now the Colts' player's death is part of the Indiana Senate race.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/edwin-jackson-was-killed-by-a-twice-deported-illegal-immigrant-now-the-colts-players-death-is-part-of-the-indiana-senate-race/article/2648139
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Note that the incumbent Democrat, Donnelly, had no comment.  He must be waiting for talking points from the Schumer and/or Pelosi. 

I hope Donnelly gets his butt handed to him next November. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

I wonder if Nap Town is a sanctuary city? Cuz it is most likely run by dems.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Night Hides Not

So will the NFLPA get on board for The Wall?

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mrclose

In the five years since an unlicensed illegal immigrant ran down his son, Don Rosenberg has turned his anger and grief into a mission to answer a seemingly simple question: How many people are killed each year by drivers who don’t belong in the U.S., much less behind a wheel?

Drew Rosenberg, a 25-year-old student at Golden Gate University, was riding his motorcycle in San Francisco when Roberto Galo struck him on Nov. 16, 2010. In his frenzied effort to flee the scene, Galo ran over his victim twice. The elder Rosenberg got the news no parent should hear from San Francisco General Hospital that night, but what he would learn over the next few years only compounded his bitterness.

As many as 7,500 Americans -- 20 per day -- are killed annually by unlicensed drivers, and Rosenberg calculates that more than half are the victims of illegal immigrants.

Dad's grief leads to quest to count deaths caused by illegal immigrant drivers | Fox News
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline dfwgator

BLM reaction....*crickets*