Author Topic: This Policy Will Let Kids In School Choose Whatever Gender Or Race They Want Without Their Parents’  (Read 546 times)

rangerrebew

This Policy Will Let Kids In School Choose Whatever Gender Or Race They Want Without Their Parents’ Knowledge

Posted By Grace Carr On 4:18 PM 02/04/2018 In | No Comments

Delaware is considering adopting a policy that will let young students in school choose whatever name, gender, or race they want under a veil of school protection mandating that the parents not be informed of these decisions unless the student explicitly wishes the parent be included.

Drafted by Delaware Gov. John Carney, the anti-discrimination policy states that children from K-12 can choose their own name, identify with whatever race or gender they feel most comfortable with, and even access hormone blockers necessary to transition without the consent of their parents. Regulation 225 “Prohibition Of Discrimination” also indicates that students will be able to join any sports team they choose and can use bathrooms and showers according their chosen identity.

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/04/policy-let-kids-choose-gender-race-without-parents-knowledge/

Offline Applewood

This is utter nonsense.  When are parents going to stand up to this [expletive?]

Oh, I see.  It's Delaware.  Isn't that state another bastion of liberalism?

Oceander

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The answer:
Private schools. Either religious-based or right-wing based (by that I mean a school that will educate children from the perspective that Western Civilization is superior to all others, but not neglecting "the others").

No traditional-minded American would ruin their kids by sending them to "public" schools these days...

Offline thackney

The answer:
Private schools. Either religious-based or right-wing based (by that I mean a school that will educate children from the perspective that Western Civilization is superior to all others, but not neglecting "the others").

No traditional-minded American would ruin their kids by sending them to "public" schools these days...

Be involved.  Don't give your kids over, be a part of the education process.  My kids get opportunities that don't exist at private schools, such as FFA.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer