Author Topic: Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein  (Read 1934 times)

Offline mrclose

Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein
« on: February 05, 2018, 01:53:16 am »

The swamp is very deep. :whistle:

Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein. Lisa is a high-powered attorney in Washington, DC, who specializes in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the Deep State, err, I mean, the Intelligence Communities.

Lisa Barsoomian works for R. Craig Lawrence, an attorney who has represented Robert Mueller three times, James Comey five times, Barack Obama forty-five times, Kathleen Sebellius fifty-six times, Bill Clinton forty times, and Hillary Clinton seventeen times between 1991 and 2017.

Barsoomian participated in some of this work personally and has herself represented the FBI at least five separate times. It would be great to research the specifics of the cases she worked in, many of the documents from the Court Docket relating to these cases have been removed from the D.C. District and Appeals Court, including her representation for Clinton in 1998’s case Hamburg. V. Clinton.

https://stonecoldtruth.com/muller-rosenstein-and-comey-the-three-amigos-from-the-deep-state/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 02:35:21 am »
Is that Barsoomian or just Simian?  Inquiring monkeys want to know...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 02:42:09 am »
The swamp is very deep. :whistle:

https://stonecoldtruth.com/muller-rosenstein-and-comey-the-three-amigos-from-the-deep-state/

Excellent post.  Thank you.  Quite amazing isn't it that no one apparently on team Trump vetted Rosenstein?  I find it extremely hard to believe that Trump didn't have a clue that he was a Bammy hold over and that his wife was also very involved in 'aiding' Bammy and Clinton.  So far the swamp people are being identified but unless we start to see people being held accountable, our rule of law will no longer exist. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 02:45:49 am »
You'd think Team Trump would have learned from the Dubya administration that you have to clear out the previous president's partisan operatives from high positions at Justice,  State and the like.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 02:53:30 am »
You'd think Team Trump would have learned from the Dubya administration that you have to clear out the previous president's partisan operatives from high positions at Justice,  State and the like.

NOPE.  Not Invented Here.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:54:07 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 02:53:54 am »
   Remember who was in charge of his Transition Team after they let Chisty go, Pence, Preibus, and Bannon and lets not forget Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka and Kurstner.
   A perfect analogy of too many cooks spoil the stew.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 02:54:23 am »

Exactly.  Too busy having twitter spats to think it through.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 03:02:29 am »
What an incestuous hellhole DC is..a swamp is a step up.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 03:04:30 am »

Several IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 03:06:32 am »
Is that Barsoomian or just Simian?  Inquiring monkeys want to know...
She was with John Carter on the planet she is named for.

Didn't you see the movie with these actors?

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 03:15:54 am »
   Remember who was in charge of his Transition Team after they let Chisty go, Pence, Preibus, and Bannon and lets not forget Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka and Kurstner.

Wow.  You are absolutely right; no one really worth a damn with the exception of Pence, but the jury is still out on him.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 03:16:50 am »
Wow.  You are absolutely right; no one really worth a damn with the exception of Pence, but the jury is still out on him.

So Trump doesn’t always hire the best?  Wasn’t that a claim to fame?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2018, 02:00:37 pm »

I think it's worse than we thought.  That video that @Cyber Liberty posted of a Daniel Greenfield talk really explains how bad it is and why.  The Second Civil War: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pNImbXnIn4

Greenfield isn't a great speaker, but when you sort through his argument, it's compelling...and chilling.   

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2018, 02:26:06 pm »
Oddly enough, the best advice he got during the transition was from Obama, when he advised him to avoid Flynn.  It was ignored.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:26:53 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 12:26:08 am »
I think it's worse than we thought.  That video that @Cyber Liberty posted of a Daniel Greenfield talk really explains how bad it is and why.  The Second Civil War: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pNImbXnIn4

Greenfield isn't a great speaker, but when you sort through his argument, it's compelling...and chilling.

I think Greenfield is an excellent speaker and he is speaking on exactly the points that  I have been trying to express as to what will happen if we grant amnesty and a pathway to citizenship -- the GOP will never see another candidate seated again.  The dictatorship of the DEM party will have fully taken over.  Yes, it is that bad.  What's even worse is Trump is the one who made them the offer!  So, I am convinced that Trump was nothing more than a siphon for the DEMS.  He is also correct in the fact that if we lose TX we also lose America!  The civil war is happening and yes, WE the People are losing, bigly!  Indeed the swamp creatures are coming forward and it is very apparent that they are in control.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:30:31 am by libertybele »

Offline DB

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 12:30:59 am »
You can't hire people from the swamp and realistically expect any drainage of it...

Edited... Didn't make any sense...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:49:53 am by DB »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 12:39:59 am »
I think Greenfield is an excellent speaker and he is speaking on exactly the points that  I have been trying to express as to what will happen if we grant amnesty and a pathway to citizenship -- the GOP will never see another candidate seated again.  The dictatorship of the DEM party will have fully taken over.  Yes, it is that bad.  What's even worse is Trump is the one who made them the offer!  So, I am convinced that Trump was nothing more than a siphon for the DEMS.  He is also correct in the fact that if we lose TX we also lose America!  The civil war is happening and yes, WE the People are losing, bigly!  Indeed the swamp creatures are coming forward and it is very apparent that they are in control.

@libertybele, Greenfield makes the case that at least some, if not most, of the Rs are part of the swamp too.  That winning elections is beside the point now.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:40:49 am by Sanguine »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 12:51:31 am »
@libertybele, Greenfield makes the case that at least some, if not most, of the Rs are part of the swamp too.  That winning elections is beside the point now.

@Sanguine

I've said similar things myself right here on this forum and believe it to be true.  Winning elections has some import of course as those are the people who are going to have to clean up the mess ultimately.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:04:04 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 12:53:22 am »

I believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:55:36 am by libertybele »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 01:03:15 am »

Don't all you Trump Haters have wet dreams over a President Pence? How dare you sully his name like that.

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 01:11:19 am »
The number of married females that keep their maiden or other name in DC is amazing. That way they can continue without shing a light on family relationships in the same organization. Unless they have a security clearance, no one asks if they have any direct family members working in the government. Of course they could lie even then on a basic clearance, only on higher level clearances, does it get checked.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 01:32:34 am »

I just found out today that Adam Schiff's sister is married to Soros's son. And that Soros was the key in funding Schiff's election. Yeah. I would say that is a tad incestuous. And now Soros owns Schiff.

When Schiff is speaking, he is speaking for Soros. When you tell Schiff something, you are telling it to Soros.

I am amazed every week by how many people in the D.C. swamp are related in one way or another. But this Soros/Schiff thing, is one of the biggest I have ever heard of. No wonder everyone in D.C. cowers to Schiff. They are not afraid Schiff, per se, but they are afraid of Soros. Crazy world we live in...

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline anubias

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 01:34:46 am »
The number of married females that keep their maiden or other name in DC is amazing. That way they can continue without shing a light on family relationships in the same organization. Unless they have a security clearance, no one asks if they have any direct family members working in the government. Of course they could lie even then on a basic clearance, only on higher level clearances, does it get checked.

Yes.  That has become blazingly apparent.  They get cushy $$ jobs to bring in the big bucks as payoffs for those that receive a government paycheck.  I had no idea how prevalent it is until recently.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2018, 01:25:00 am »

I just found out today that Adam Schiff's sister is married to Soros's son. And that Soros was the key in funding Schiff's election. Yeah. I would say that is a tad incestuous. And now Soros owns Schiff.

When Schiff is speaking, he is speaking for Soros. When you tell Schiff something, you are telling it to Soros.

I am amazed every week by how many people in the D.C. swamp are related in one way or another. But this Soros/Schiff thing, is one of the biggest I have ever heard of. No wonder everyone in D.C. cowers to Schiff. They are not afraid Schiff, per se, but they are afraid of Soros. Crazy world we live in...

Good information.  Thanks.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2018, 10:47:13 pm »

I am sorry but that is incorrect!

We need to start checking facts before we become just another DU!

Melissa Robin Schiff, the daughter of Marlene S. Schiff of New York and the late Dr. Haskel Schiff, was married May 5 to Robert Daniel Soros, a son of Annaliese Soros and George Soros, both of New York.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff

Adam Schiff was born in Framingham, Massachusetts, the son of Edward and Sherrill Ann (Glovsky) Schiff.

Adam Schiff doesn't have a sister as far as I can tell?

Two different Schiff's!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 10:49:36 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self