Author Topic: Cherokee Woman Blasts Elizabeth Warren: 'We've Asked Her to Stop' Claiming Our Ancestry  (Read 508 times)

rangerrebew

Cherokee Woman Blasts Elizabeth Warren: 'We've Asked Her to Stop' Claiming Our Ancestry

A Cherokee woman joined Jesse Watters to criticize Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) for refusing to back down on her claim of Cherokee ancestry.

Watters said Warren was recognized by Harvard University as their first minority female faculty member after the 68-year-old applied to the job as a Native American.

"As a mixed Native woman, I get to relive the stereotypes that Warren perpetuates every day," Rebecca Nagle of Oklahoma told Watters.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/28/cherokee-woman-blasts-elizabeth-warren-claiming-native-american-ancestry
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:04:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Cher is pissed?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Cher is pissed?
What's a Cher? No, I know who Cher is, that's not the question.

! No longer available

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
What's a Cher? No, I know who Cher is, that's not the question.

! No longer available

That is not the way I learned Indian music, from real Indians originally from Oklahoma who migrated to Inyo County, CA.  I still have some cassettes of the music.  Plus I learned how to do some of the dances.  There were no feathers in my hair, either.  And they were amazed that I could beat them in poker.

I was on a murder case in Inyo County for 16 weeks.  One of the Indians was a tracker for the Inyo County Sheriff's Department.  The murderer was found guilty, but Rose Bird overturned, as usual.

Off subject, but there were not enough jurors to be impaneled during this case.  The Sheriffs just nabbed anyone from the street to be impaneled.  We did get a jury.  LOL!
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra