Author Topic: Swedish Politician Who Fought for Equality and Open Borders Is Beheaded in Congo  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Suppressed

That’s an old story.

Gatewaypundit is only about 10 months or so behind in theor reporting.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, that's the whole point, isn't it?  She didn't know she was kissing a rattlesnake.  **nononono* *****rollingeyes*****

@Sanguine

Of COURSE she knew. That's why she was there. Her belief system was based on the belief their danger was overstated,their true nature is just misunderstood,and all they wanted was a hug and to be understood.

Anybody that freaking stupid needs to die before they breed and spread more stupid around.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:50:15 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

She was previously hittable.

@Wingnut

The real tragedy is she never really had a chance. Her mind was filled full of left-wing dogma from the day she began understanding words,and I seriously doubt she ever heard an opposing word or thought. The left took over the Scandinavian nations early because they are the most tribal white people on the planet. In many ways,they are also the most ignorant because of their cold location and lack of understanding of the natures of people they "know about" that they have never met and gotten to know personally. What they do "know" they have been taught by left-wing governments and schools for generations,with nary a discouraging word heard.

That's the reason that Mn has been filled full of left wing and outright communist retards ever since the first square heads went there.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 06:57:28 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B

They were sent there as UN experts investigating alleged violations of U.N. sanctions, not just on their own.

I get that. I referring more to her 'open borders/all cultures are equal' protests.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

That’s an old story.

If you never heard about it, it's new to you.

Offline dfwgator

"Wait till Otis see us...He Loves Us!"

Offline LMAO

@Sanguine

Of COURSE she knew. That's why she was there. Her belief system was based on the belief their danger was overstated,their true nature is just misunderstood,and all they wanted was a hug and to be understood.

Anybody that freaking stupid needs to die before they breed and spread more stupid around.

Conservatives understand the real world and adapt to that

Leftists believe the real world adapts to them. That’s why most of their policies and beliefs fail

So seeped in leftist dogma that she didn’t even have a drive for self preservation
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:47:14 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"Wait till Otis see us...He Loves Us!"

lol
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:41:51 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Conservatives understand the real world and adapt to that

Leftists believe the real world adapts to them. That’s why most of their policies and beliefs fail

So seeped in leftist dogma that she didn’t even have a drive for self preservation

Yes. Leftists thought is, 'if you believe it, it is therefore true', regardless of how out of touch and fanciful what they 'believe' is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

Yes. Leftists thought is, 'if you believe it, it is therefore true', regardless of how out of touch and fanciful what they 'believe' is.

What do you expect from people who can't even figure out what their birth sex is... Reality to them is just another abstract idea...