Author Topic: Illegal Alien Leads Cops On High-Speed Chase, Pulls Knife, Shot To Death By Cops  (Read 516 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Alien Leads Cops On High-Speed Chase, Pulls Knife, Shot To Death By Cops
February 3, 2018

ST. JAMES, MN (KEYC) – The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension identifies the man who was fatally shot in St. James after in a high speed chase Wednesday.

The Ramsey County Medical Examiner has identified the man who died as the result of an officer involved shooting incident as 20–year–old Gilberto Salas, of Gaylord.

They say he died of multiple gunshot wounds.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/uncategorized/illegal-alien-leads-cops-on-high-speed-chase-pulls-knife-shot-to-death-by-cops/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Goodbye!

Offline anubias

That’s one we don’t have to pay to house or deport. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Aren't these people supposed to be some sort of Asset to America according to the Dems?

Intelligent Joes and Janes?

Bringing a knife to a gunfight?

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
But....but....the Democrats told me that illegals don't commit crimes. Only White Americans do that stuff.
I'm so confused...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That’s one we don’t have to pay to house or deport.
Nope, I think we should still deport him, send him home and let them bury the vermin.

Offline anubias

Nope, I think we should still deport him, send him home and let them bury the vermin.

:silly:

I’d prefer the family pay to do the transport.  If not, incinerate and scatter.

Online DB

:silly:

I’d prefer the family pay to do the transport.  If not, incinerate and scatter.

Bill Mexico.