Author Topic: BREAKING: FISA Memo Released (Full Memo Here)  (Read 6148 times)

Offline anubias

Offline mrclose

Re: BREAKING: FISA Memo Released (Full Memo Here)
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2018, 10:28:45 pm »
Biggest scandal in American History and we get this: :shrug:

AG Sessions in wake of explosive memo: ‘No department is perfect’

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Friday that he will push the Justice Department to clean up any shortcomings identified in the wake of the new House intelligence committee memo, saying “no department is perfect.”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/2/sessions-wake-explosive-memo-no-department-perfect/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 10:29:02 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2018, 10:30:34 pm »
And Rosenstein was the one who did the reauthorization.  His goose is cooked. 

Oceander

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2018, 10:32:26 pm »
I don't think you have to be a judge to be a Supreme Court Justice.
   :pondering:

Correct!

Offline anubias

« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2018, 10:40:47 pm »
Correct!

My son is “qualified” by legal standards for SCOTUS, but that does not mean he is truly qualified.  You are being disingenuous as you knew what I meant in my statement.  Gowdy isn’t going to be picked for SCOTUS, at least not anytime soon.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 10:42:16 pm by anubias »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2018, 11:40:36 pm »
Biggest scandal in American History and we get this:

AG Sessions in wake of explosive memo: ‘No department is perfect’

How SOVIET of Sessions.

That POS is just another example of the fact that there is no arresting, stopping or even SLOWING the corruption and attempted coups that will continue against the Constitution and the form of a Republic out of Washington DC.

But we should not be surprised by that statement coming from a despot enabler that gleefully wants to transform law enforcement into Highwaymen and create their own industry of confiscated assets and property based on their own discretion.

Kinda like this FISA shitstorm.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline anubias

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2018, 11:48:43 pm »
How SOVIET of Sessions.

That POS is just another example of the fact that there is no arresting, stopping or even SLOWING the corruption and attempted coups that will continue against the Constitution and the form of a Republic out of Washington DC.

But we should not be surprised by that statement coming from a despot enabler that gleefully wants to transform law enforcement into Highwaymen and create their own industry of confiscated assets and property based on their own discretion.

Kinda like this FISA shitstorm.

I keep hearing that we have to trust Sessions because he is keeping Trump’s enemies close, laying in wait like a spider, and knows what he is doing. 

Nope.  I don’t trust him any farther than I can throw him.  I would not be surprised if he wasn’t out to kneecap Trump from the very beginning.  His police state agenda leads me to believe, like you, that he would be perfectly fine with the Alphabets running a fourth estate.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2018, 12:13:26 am »
I keep hearing that we have to trust Sessions because he is keeping Trump’s enemies close, laying in wait like a spider, and knows what he is doing. 

Nope.  I don’t trust him any farther than I can throw him.  I would not be surprised if he wasn’t out to kneecap Trump from the very beginning.  His police state agenda leads me to believe, like you, that he would be perfectly fine with the Alphabets running a fourth estate.

Given the fact the Republican Party AND the Democrats did not want Trump to be sworn in (and quite frankly would have likely done this same crap to Cruz if he had won) makes your supposition more than plausible, even likely.

I call D.C. The Oligarchy for a reason.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2018, 12:15:57 am »
Sessions:  :wtf!:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2018, 12:32:15 am »

It's the only response he could give, IMO.

He's not going to feed into the frenzy...because he knows a lot more than we do about where this is going.

For example, just read that Nunes said, paraphrased..."The State Department Memo is Next".

So, you can't have the AG going off half-cocked.

I predict the entire Obama Administration is going to be uncovered as a cesspool of deceit and an actual Trojan Horse to bring down the Republic.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 12:35:19 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2018, 12:33:00 am »

Do Americans really want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes?

Offline mrclose

« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2018, 12:33:08 am »
How SOVIET of Sessions.

@INVAR

With folks like this on our side ...  :shrug:

Trey Gowdy on the Memo: Contents Do Not Discredit Mueller’s Investigation

Outgoing congressman Trey Gowdy (R-SC) has issued a post-FISA memo statement, and he says there’s no way it discredits Robert Mueller‘s ongoing investigations into Russia and the Trump Administration.

The House Oversight Committee chairman has been one of the top advocates for the memo’s release, having said over the past few days it would be a major source of embarrassment for congressional Democrats objecting to its release. Gowdy seemed particularly eager to inform the country about the allegations that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe sought a FISA warrant to investigate Trump in connection with Fusion GPS’ controversial dossier.

Now that the memo is out, Gowdy has taken to Twitter to say that even though the memo raises certain questions, the bulk of the intelligence/law enforcement community still has its integrity, and the memo does not discredit Mueller’s investigation:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trey-gowdy-on-the-memo-its-contents-do-not-discredit-muellers-investigation/

~ Self

Online DB

« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2018, 12:41:12 am »

Sessions' endorsement early on was the turning point on TOS. It was "proof" that Trump was a better conservative than Cruz, etc. Sessions' no due process police state law enforcement methods were well known prior to Trump picking him as AG and why I strongly opposed his selection.

Offline anubias

« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2018, 12:47:45 am »
Given the fact the Republican Party AND the Democrats did not want Trump to be sworn in (and quite frankly would have likely done this same crap to Cruz if he had won) makes your supposition more than plausible, even likely.

I call D.C. The Oligarchy for a reason.

I have no doubt they would have done this to whoever won the nomination.  Cruz, being hated by the R elite as well, would have had all this same manure shoveled at him as well by some of the Rs that would have sat back and let it play out as well.  Thank God for Nunes and the others that were unwilling to sit idly by and allow this to happen.

Offline anubias

« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2018, 12:49:30 am »
Do Americans really want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes?

Americans need to be force-fed the red pill if we are going to get our country back.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2018, 12:51:14 am »
Just in case no one has posted this:
Here Are The 7 Biggest Bombshells In The House Intel Memo On FISA Abuses
Here are some of the most shocking bombshells outlined in the memo, which summarizes information compiled by congressional Republicans.  ...
1. FBI Used News Articled Sourced By Steele To Corroborate His Dossier...
2. FBI Knew Steele Was Being Paid By DNC, Hillary Clinton, Chose Not To Tell The Court ...
3. Without The Steele Dossier, FBI Wouldn’t Have Sought the Warrant To Spy On Carter Page ...
4. FBI Spied On Trump’s Associate For Nearly a Year ...
5. FBI Dismissed Steele As a Source Soon After It Secured The Initial FISA Warrant ...
6. FBI Did Not Tell The Court It Had Dismissed Steele ...
7. DOJ Official’s Wife Was Getting Paid By Fusion GPS ...
Full analysis at The Federalist

Yeah, those of us who had paid any attention to this as it developed probably weren't "shocked" by what the memo said, but keep in mind there are a lot of people who aren't that attentive to what their government is doing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2018, 12:55:37 am »
More, from Ben Shapiro:
6 SERIOUS Outstanding Questions On The House Intelligence Memo
ByBen Shapiro

February 2, 2018

On Friday, Rep. Devin Nunes’ (R-CA) four-page memo detailing alleged abuses by the FBI and DOJ in pursuit of a FISA warrant on Trump foreign policy advisor Carter Page was released to the public. A full breakdown of the memo is available by clicking here.

But new questions are now arising about the accuracy of that memo. Here are some of those questions:

1. Does the memo mischaracterize former FBI director James Comey’s comments on the so-called Steele Dossier? ...

6. Was the Trump campaign actually targeted?  ....
Full article at Daily Wire
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mrclose

« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2018, 12:58:00 am »
BREAKING: Senate Judiciary Committee to Release Memo on FBI, Christopher Steele and Russia Dossier

Paul Sperry of the New York Post reported, “BREAKING: The Senate Judiciary Committee also has a memo on Steele, the dossier and the FBI, and is working to get it declassified.”

It is being reported that several memos will be released and the worst is yet to come.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-senate-judiciary-committee-release-memo-fbi-christopher-steele-russia-dossier/
~ Self

Offline anubias

« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2018, 12:59:18 am »
Sessions' endorsement early on was the turning point on TOS. It was "proof" that Trump was a better conservative than Cruz, etc. Sessions' no due process police state law enforcement methods were well known prior to Trump picking him as AG and why I strongly opposed his selection.

I was unaware of it and rejoiced at his nomination.  LOL. I thought it was his best pick.   8888huh

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2018, 12:59:58 am »
My son is “qualified” by legal standards for SCOTUS, but that does not mean he is truly qualified.  You are being disingenuous as you knew what I meant in my statement.  Gowdy isn’t going to be picked for SCOTUS, at least not anytime soon.
Elena Kagan got onto the court without previous judicial experience.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2018, 01:03:49 am »
Known is one thing, official evidence is another.

Exactly.  A conservative pundit saying it is quite different from an official document proving it.

The Dems will have to be even more contorted weasels to get themselves out of this.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2018, 02:40:52 am »
Gowdy was one helluva prosecutor in SC.  Wonder where he is going next?

AG, I hope.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2018, 02:48:16 am »
AG, I hope.

Hope not.  The guy has been all hat and no cattle for years.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2018, 02:50:35 am »
It's the only response he could give, IMO.

He's not going to feed into the frenzy...because he knows a lot more than we do about where this is going.

For example, just read that Nunes said, paraphrased..."The State Department Memo is Next".

So, you can't have the AG going off half-cocked.

I predict the entire Obama Administration is going to be uncovered as a cesspool of deceit and an actual Trojan Horse to bring down the Republic.

I don't doubt that the entire corruption of the Bammy administration will be uncovered ... BUT ... WHO is gong to hold them accountable??  We don't know how deep the corruption actually goes; who is going to be left?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline anubias

« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2018, 02:50:44 am »
Elena Kagan got onto the court without previous judicial experience.

Yes, I’m well aware of that.  We were all pissed when Obama did it, if you recall.