Author Topic: BREAKING: FISA Memo Released (Full Memo Here)  (Read 6151 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: BREAKING: FISA Memo Released (Full Memo Here)
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2018, 06:39:02 pm »
A bit more from the FISA law: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/1804. Note section 6.

Who was the official who signed off on this based on this requirement? (Rhetorical question obviously).
That person is responsible ultimately.

In this case that would be Rob Rosenstein I do believe.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mrclose

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2018, 06:43:10 pm »
No FISA warrant would have been obtained without dossier. Doesn't that say it all?

And the FBI was going to help the DNC pay for it ... until that bit of information was exposed!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2018, 06:43:39 pm »
In this case that would be Rob Rosenstein I do believe.

Looks like choir-boy, sterling reputation, full of integrity, Rosenstein, Mueller, and Comey are base criminals along with their minions.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2018, 06:44:57 pm »
I am glad that this came out, but there wasn't anything in here that we did not already know.
I remember early on in this whole ordeal, a lot of us here thought that the Dems ought to be careful what they wished for, that it may come back to bite them.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2018, 06:46:30 pm »
Yes, we knew about the corruption in the FBI and DOJ, but will anything be done about the people running this banana republic?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 06:49:10 pm »
Yes, we knew about the corruption in the FBI and DOJ, but will anything be done about the people running this banana republic?

Not a damn thing.

You cannot stop this kind of corruption with the intent to impose a form of tyranny via civil means.

And no one is willing to risk that.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2018, 06:49:42 pm »
I am glad that this came out, but there wasn't anything in here that we did not already know.
I remember early on in this whole ordeal, a lot of us here thought that the Dems ought to be careful what they wished for, that it may come back to bite them.

Known is one thing, official evidence is another.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2018, 06:52:41 pm »
I’d like to see what other evidence besides the dossier was actually used for these FISA warrants.

It really doesn't matter does it?

People seem to be overlooking this:
Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the FISA Court without the Steele dossier information.

Anything that follows, including factual evidence would (or should have been) dismissed!

(Houses built on sand ...)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 06:53:56 pm by mrclose »
~ Self

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2018, 06:53:43 pm »
It really doesn't matter does it?

People seem to be overlooking this:
Anything that follows, including factual evidence would (or should) be dismissed!

(Houses built on sand ...)

@mrclose

Yep!  Well stated!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2018, 06:55:08 pm »
Comey tweeted about the "dishonest and misleading memo" that "damaged relationship with FISA court." I'm surprised this drape-hiding, "I wish I had been stronger" felon has the cojones. I guess trying to deflect and stay out of jail is his motivation.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2018, 06:59:43 pm »

Which is why I am glad it came out.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2018, 07:02:28 pm »

Knowing is a vastly different thing than being able to prove it in court.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mrclose

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2018, 07:12:59 pm »
Knowing is a vastly different thing than being able to prove it in court.
It (memo) also forces the media to address the issues, thus displaying themselves as the bias, corrupt, lying, colluding, enemies of "We The People" that they are! 
~ Self

Offline skeeter

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2018, 07:19:02 pm »
It (memo) also forces the media to address the issues, thus displaying themselves as the bias, corrupt, lying, colluding, enemies of "We The People" that they are!
Oh they'll 'address the issues' alright.

But don't expect them to suddenly suffer an attack of integrity. They're in this for the entire ride.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2018, 07:23:10 pm »
Oh they'll 'address the issues' alright.

But don't expect them to suddenly suffer an attack of integrity. They're in this for the entire ride.

Goebbels had to invent a propaganda machine.

Democrats have one built-in.

And yes, the media is in this as kingmakers and public mind shapers all the way until the People's Glorious revolution hits it's stride.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2018, 07:26:40 pm »

James Comey
‏Verified account @Comey
38m38 minutes ago

That’s it? Dishonest and misleading memo wrecked the House intel committee, destroyed trust with Intelligence Community, damaged relationship with FISA court, and inexcusably exposed classified investigation of an American citizen. For what? DOJ & FBI must keep doing their jobs.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2018, 07:31:10 pm »
Bottom line is Trump hired Rosenstein and Rosenstein hired Mueller.  I can't think of any reason at this time that he wouldn't or shouldn't fire them both.

Oh ... and now that this 'memo' has been released and the Clinton corruption has been released ... we should soon expect to see her in an orange jump suit, right?  I'm hoping that 'dossier #2' is even more damning.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline ABX

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2018, 07:33:12 pm »
James Comey
‏Verified account @Comey
38m38 minutes ago

That’s it? Dishonest and misleading memo wrecked the House intel committee, destroyed trust with Intelligence Community, damaged relationship with FISA court, and inexcusably exposed classified investigation of an American citizen. For what? DOJ & FBI must keep doing their jobs.

Wow. As a matter of procedure, he shouldn't even be commenting or tweeting on the matter.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2018, 07:34:06 pm »
James Comey
‏Verified account @Comey
38m38 minutes ago

Comey should be going to jail, along with Rosenstein, Clinton and Mueller.  But of course we all know that Hillary and the brigade of criminals that surround her won't be touched. 

I'm sure Hillary's been up all night preparing her speech of 'lie and deny' ... I'm patiently waiting.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2018, 07:35:03 pm »
Bottom line is Trump hired Rosenstein and Rosenstein hired Mueller.  I can't think of any reason at this time that he wouldn't or shouldn't fire them both.

Oh ... and now that this 'memo' has been released and the Clinton corruption has been released ... we should soon expect to see her in an orange jump suit, right?  I'm hoping that 'dossier #2' is even more damning.

What will the Trump administration do now?  Will they be pro-deep state or anti- or somewhere in the middle, which is really pro-?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2018, 07:50:01 pm »
Comey should be going to jail, along with Rosenstein, Clinton and Mueller.  But of course we all know that Hillary and the brigade of criminals that surround her won't be touched. 

I'm sure Hillary's been up all night preparing her speech of 'lie and deny' ... I'm patiently waiting.

You will be waiting for eternity.   If anything - this whole Kabuki circus will become nothing but a neo-hybrid of the Benghazi and IRS investigations and the repeal of ObamaCare.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2018, 08:05:12 pm »
You will be waiting for eternity.   If anything - this whole Kabuki circus will become nothing but a neo-hybrid of the Benghazi and IRS investigations and the repeal of ObamaCare.

Exactly ... I was being snarky.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2018, 08:05:54 pm »

Bingo!

Offline ABX

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2018, 08:07:42 pm »
What will the Trump administration do now?  Will they be pro-deep state or anti- or somewhere in the middle, which is really pro-?

Well they shouldn't renew FISA knowing how it is being abused and misused, except they did renew it on the 18th knowing this.

Offline anubias

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2018, 08:31:06 pm »
James Comey
‏Verified account @Comey
38m38 minutes ago

It is merely Step 1.  Remember all the “unmasking” by the O Admin?  The EO sharing information everywhere?  The entire Whitehouse, not just the Clinton campaign, was in charge of this.  After the election, they had to scramble to cover it up.  They have broken many laws and need to get it covered up.  With Trump’s election, he then had access to security briefings.  Think back to all the shenanigans before Trump’s inauguration.

General Rogers from NSA marched into Trump Tower on Day 10 after the election to notify Trump that he and his entire campaign had been monitored and that Trump Tower was, and still is,  bugged.  After the meeting, Trump vacated Trump tower for a bit and went to NJ.  Obama went after Rogers the very next day insisting Rogers had to go, but Rogers was successful in getting the process slowed down long enough for Trump to come into office.

It goes on from there.  Everything should come out and I may be naive to think that it will, but I do.  It’s huge.  The Democratic Party is going to be destroyed when it all comes out.  Obama’s legacy is going to be destroyed.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 08:33:20 pm by anubias »