Author Topic: Will angry Democrats leak their FISA memo rebuttal?  (Read 444 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will angry Democrats leak their FISA memo rebuttal?
« on: February 02, 2018, 01:41:19 pm »
Will angry Democrats leak their FISA memo rebuttal?
by Steven Nelson | Feb 2, 2018, 12:01 AM

Nearly 200 House Democrats have access to read, and have the legal immunity to release, a document that rebuts Republican claims of “FISA abuse” that is expected to become public soon, setting the scene for a potentially historic leak as angry Democrats decide how to respond to the GOP memo.

The White House signaled Thursday it will allow the release of a four-page memo drafted by House Intelligence Committee Republicans after two weeks of intense political debate, over the objection of the FBI and Democrats who say it misrepresents classified information.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/will-angry-democrats-leak-their-fisa-memo-rebuttal/article/2647906
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: Will angry Democrats leak their FISA memo rebuttal?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 02:59:08 pm »
Why not?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 03:00:28 pm »
Why?  The GOP memo appears to be DOA. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 03:32:26 pm »
Of course they'll leak it without waiting for a vote in the Committee.  I'm surprised they haven't already done so.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 04:07:38 pm »
The Democrat who read the Pentagon Papers into the record says the "Democrats are just covering their backsides".
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 04:09:04 pm »
Is water wet?

These guys don't care about rules. Never have. They care about politics and CYA.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 01:29:10 am »
The question:
"Will angry Democrats leak their FISA memo rebuttal?"

I dunno, I'm no expert on these things, but... sumthin' tells me not to hold my breath...