Author Topic: Coroner Defies Court Order To Release Autopsy Of Vegas Mass Murderer Paddock  (Read 430 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
RICHARD POLLOCK
4:45 PM 01/31/2018

Clark County Nevada Coroner John Fudenberg is defying a court order to release the full autopsy report of Stephen Paddock, the shooter who caused the deadliest mass murder in the nation, killing 58 and wounding close to 700 people at a concert in Las Vegas.

District Court Judge Timothy Williams ordered the coroner Tuesday to immediately release the autopsy. Fudenberg is conferring with others in his office, and no date had been given for his compliance with the judge’s order, the coroner’s office told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The office also told the Las Vegas Review-Journal, which sued for the autopsy report, they wouldn’t release Paddock’s autopsy report until it was “finalized.”

“The coroner’s office has fought to keep autopsy reports confidential,” according to the the Review-Journal.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/31/stephen-paddock-autopsy/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline anubias

The FBI is in control of this mess too. 

There is something sordid about that night that the FBI does not want us to know.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
What substances were in this murderer's body? Prescription drugs? Non-prescription?

Did he have a terminal disease? Is the coroner merely deferring to LEO?

Coroner just trying to create controversy for his 15 minutes of media fame?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
MY GOD! How can this NOT be a cover up? They cremate the body almost immediately. They refuse to give out any information about anything, even in the face of a court order.

In situations like this, I wish we had a 'real' AG instead of the invisible man who could get involved and sort this thing out. It seems obvious that Vegas is playing for time. They want to draw the fake 'investigation' out for as long as they can, hoping that it will somehow just go away.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Skip past the LVRJ hyperbole in the headline, the story just says he wouldn't release it until it is finalized, not that he 'defied a court order to release it'. Ie, it sounds like it isn't complete to release yet.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The FBI is in control of this mess too. 

There is something sordid about that night that the FBI does not want us to know.

@anubias
They have a long history which as we learn more about is even scarier then we thought.

Heck at Waco the FBI and ATF were seen pouring bleach on evidence as reported by Texas Rangers.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline anubias

@anubias
They have a long history which as we learn more about is even scarier then we thought.

Heck at Waco the FBI and ATF were seen pouring bleach on evidence as reported by Texas Rangers.

It is and I’m of the opinion it is time for them to go.

During the Vegas press conferences, the story kept changing.  The FBI would shut up the LV LE official, then the next day there would be a different LV official speaking.  I knew then that the FBI was shutting them up and suspected we would never hear the truth.

As for the ATF, well... We’ve known since the 90s what they are.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:36:37 pm by anubias »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Skip past the LVRJ hyperbole in the headline, the story just says he wouldn't release it until it is finalized, not that he 'defied a court order to release it'. Ie, it sounds like it isn't complete to release yet.

@AbaraXas

It never will be 'finalized'. It never will be 'complete'. And even if it is ever released, nobody can dispute anything about it. The most important 'cadaver' in U.S. mass murder history, was summarily cremated. This is no coincidence. They are hiding something big.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 09:07:18 pm by 240B »