Author Topic: BREAKING: Schiff Claims Nunes Changed Memo After Vote  (Read 938 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
BREAKING: Schiff Claims Nunes Changed Memo After Vote
« on: February 01, 2018, 03:26:41 am »
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
·
22m
BREAKING: Discovered late tonight that Chairman Nunes made material changes to the memo he sent to White House – changes not approved by the Committee. White House therefore reviewing a document the Committee has not approved for release

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 03:28:26 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

Re: BREAKING: Schiff Claims Nunes Changed Memo After Vote
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 03:30:15 am »
Hopefully this is more underhanded democrat bullsh*t. They are desperate.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 03:35:36 am »
Yeah, sure he did.

This kind of desperation goes to show how damning the memo really is.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 03:37:09 am »
Well, Mr. Schiff, why not release the “real” memo yourself so we can see how it was changed?

Offline anubias

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 04:04:35 am »
FOXNEWS speculating the changes were made by the FBI and Schiff is using those changes to try to get the memo killed.  FOXNEWS also saying that the Whitehouse wants the memo released and will probably be released as early as in the morning.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 04:05:39 am »
All of this stemming from a collusion that wasn't. I hope that voters are sick of it.

Offline anubias

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 04:10:01 am »
All of this stemming from a collusion that wasn't. I hope that voters are sick of it.

There was definitely collusion, just not the players originally stated.  Obama, Hillary, DNC, DOJ, FBI, and I’ve also heard the NSA and CIA were involved as well.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 05:57:45 am »
Oh for God's sake just release the stupid memo.  Schiff needs to get a life, and lay off the salt.

Offline anubias

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 06:28:37 am »
https://mobile.twitter.com/ByronYork

Byron York:

Just talked with House Intel source. Said total changes to memo were: A) Unknown number of 'grammatical and clarifying' fixes. B) One change requested by FBI due to sources & methods concerns. C) One two-word change requested by Democrats for accuracy. House Intel GOP statement:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 06:29:22 am »
Looks like Adam Shit is getting very nervous about this since he is already in damage control. Thinking Trey Gowdy's comments saying that after the memo is public people will wonder why Shit went out of his way to cover it up.

Offline anubias

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 06:31:13 am »
More tweets from Byron York:

On re-vote: Committee can just do it Monday, with White House release immediately after. World won't end. OTOH, Congress often does not make members re-vote on 'technical and conforming' changes. If these changes go beyond that, they can re-vote.

On FBI-requested change to House Intel memo, remember that Nunes showed memo to Wray on Sunday, to two FBI officials on Monday, and WH showed to five more FBI officials on Tuesday. Not shocking that change would be made to address FBI concerns.

Offline anubias

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 06:37:44 am »
Looks like Adam Shit is getting very nervous about this since he is already in damage control. Thinking Trey Gowdy's comments saying that after the memo is public people will wonder why Shit went out of his way to cover it up.

He seems to be in conniption fit mode for sure.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 06:41:06 am »

REP. TREY GOWDY (R-SC): My Democratic colleagues didn’t want us to find this information. They did everything they could to keep us from finding this information. I think it will be embarrassing to Adam Schiff once people realize the extent to which he went to keep them from learning any of this. That would be the embarrassment...

I mean, going to court to help Fusion GPS so we can’t find out they paid for the dossier, and that they were working for the DNC. That’s a pretty big step to go to court to try to keep the American people from learning something. So, if it were up to Adam Schiff, you wouldn’t know about Hillary Clinton’s email. You wouldn’t know about the server. You wouldn’t know about the dossier. I do find it ironic that he has his own memo right now because if it were up to him, we wouldn’t know any of it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-31/game-over-adam-schiff-says-memo-could-lead-firings-mueller-rosenstein

Offline anubias

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 07:02:40 am »

REP. TREY GOWDY (R-SC): My Democratic colleagues didn’t want us to find this information. They did everything they could to keep us from finding this information. I think it will be embarrassing to Adam Schiff once people realize the extent to which he went to keep them from learning any of this. That would be the embarrassment...

I mean, going to court to help Fusion GPS so we can’t find out they paid for the dossier, and that they were working for the DNC. That’s a pretty big step to go to court to try to keep the American people from learning something. So, if it were up to Adam Schiff, you wouldn’t know about Hillary Clinton’s email. You wouldn’t know about the server. You wouldn’t know about the dossier. I do find it ironic that he has his own memo right now because if it were up to him, we wouldn’t know any of it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-31/game-over-adam-schiff-says-memo-could-lead-firings-mueller-rosenstein

Isn’t the coverup what got Nixon in hot water?  I hope this Shit guy goes down with the rest of them.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2018, 02:35:34 pm »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2018, 03:05:08 pm »

I love watching a good conniption fit.  It is so much nicer than his usual hissy fit.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 03:26:42 pm »
I love watching a good conniption fit.  It is so much nicer than his usual hissy fit.

The key to his anger level is in how wide his beady eyes get and how more pronounced his bourbon fueled rosacea is.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 03:49:27 pm »
I'm getting annoyed at this memo crap. Trump should release it ASAP. Let the truth be known.

Offline edpc

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 03:57:40 pm »
I'm getting annoyed at this memo crap. Trump should release it ASAP. Let the truth be known.

Once you have stories of changes or redactions, the inevitable Grassy Knollers will come out and cry foul, saying it was a coverup for something.

That may have been Schiff’s intent - muddy the waters before release.

Offline anubias

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2018, 08:48:08 pm »

Not only is spit flying out of his mouth, he’s spasmodically writhing on the floor.  :P

Offline anubias

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 08:51:26 pm »

Once you have stories of changes or redactions, the inevitable Grassy Knollers will come out and cry foul, saying it was a coverup for something.

That may have been Schiff’s intent - muddy the waters before release.

Without a doubt.  I’d like to see two memos released.  Release the original, unchanged memo along with the “changed” memo to allow comparisons.