Author Topic: Swedish teen 'in shock' after being bloodied at nightclub after rejecting man who groped her  (Read 553 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Swedish teen 'in shock' after being bloodied at nightclub after rejecting man who groped her
Michelle Gant is a writer and editor for Fox News Lifestyle.

19-year-old Sophie Johannson was allegedly attacked after a man in a nightclub groped her and she rejected him.

A Swedish teenager was attacked at a nightclub after turning away a man who groped her, leaving her face badly bloodied as shown in horrifying snapshots that soon went viral.

Sophie Johansson, 19, was partying at Babel in Malmö on Saturday night when an unknown man on the dance floor pulled on her bag. She told Swedish outlet Aftonbladet that when she turned around, the man grabbed her butt and between her legs. She then says she hit him to get him to stop, but he punched her in the face.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/01/30/swedish-teen-in-shock-after-being-bloodied-at-nightclub-after-rejecting-man-who-groped-her.html

See the original story, pictures with blood at: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5329777/Teen-hit-bottle-rejecting-man-groped-her.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline (some at fox link too)

Malmo police have shelved investigation due to "lack of evidence".

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sweden -- full of incidents like this that the police won't even attempt to investigate -- will be the first Western Euro nation to fall to islam.

I'd predict within 25-30 years.

That's why I call it a:
Dead Nation Walking...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Sweden -- full of incidents like this that the police won't even attempt to investigate -- will be the first Western Euro nation to fall to islam.

I'd predict within 25-30 years.

That's why I call it a:
Dead Nation Walking...

25 years?   They'll have sharia in 10
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That girl is too pretty really, it does make me wonder.

Offline Frank Cannon

Someone needs to tell the muslims that the term "Hit It" doesn't mean with a bottle. This chick is smokin'.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yep. Sweden is gone. It is a once-was country in the annals of history.

They were lost according to the classic Darwinian model. Any country that is too stupid, or too pussified to defend themselves from open vicious hostility, doesn't really deserve to exist.

I cannot feel sorry for them in any way. They got exactly what they apparently wanted. So...se la vie.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.