Author Topic: California professor encourages 'abolition of white democracy'  (Read 727 times)

rangerrebew

California professor encourages 'abolition of white democracy'
« on: January 31, 2018, 10:56:53 pm »
California professor encourages 'abolition of white democracy'

By Caleb Parke

Published January 31, 2018
FoxNews.com

A California professor’s controversial social justice lecture on "the abolition of white democracy" has gone viral after a student videotaped the anti-Trump presentation and shared it online.

During the talk, Diablo Valley College Professor Albert Ponce labeled President Trump a white supremacist and encouraged students in attendance to violate American laws.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/31/california-professor-encourages-abolition-white-democracy.html

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: California professor encourages 'abolition of white democracy'
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 10:11:18 am »
Even though I live in California, I hate this state :P
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 02:13:37 pm »
@WarmPotato

Unfortunately, I think you will find this sort of thing all over the US.  Now it starts in elementary school.  Kids are being taught to hate and if they are white, they are taught to feel guilty about being white.  Even worse, this indoctrination is done in every class.  For example, instead of learning math in math class, they are learning all this ridiculous nonsense.  So the kids graduate from high school or college proficient in "social justice" but they can't do simple arithmetic, How in God's name are they supposed to get a job? 

Or maybe they aren't meant to work.  The fringe groups which control the curricula in every school and university want everyone to depend on government for their very survival.  But I don't think they have figured out how they are going to support all these dependents if no one is working and paying taxes.  They could just print money, but in every county that has been tried, it hasn't worked too well.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 01:46:01 am »
Applewood wrote:
"Unfortunately, I think you will find this sort of thing all over the US.  Now it starts in elementary school.  Kids are being taught to hate and if they are white, they are taught to feel guilty about being white.  Even worse, this indoctrination is done in every class.  For example, instead of learning math in math class, they are learning all this ridiculous nonsense.  So the kids graduate from high school or college proficient in "social justice" but they can't do simple arithmetic, How in God's name are they supposed to get a job?"

Of course, you're correct.
Would you send your kids to public schools today?
If so.... why?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 02:13:04 am »
Applewood wrote:
"Unfortunately, I think you will find this sort of thing all over the US.  Now it starts in elementary school.  Kids are being taught to hate and if they are white, they are taught to feel guilty about being white.  Even worse, this indoctrination is done in every class.  For example, instead of learning math in math class, they are learning all this ridiculous nonsense.  So the kids graduate from high school or college proficient in "social justice" but they can't do simple arithmetic, How in God's name are they supposed to get a job?"

Of course, you're correct.
Would you send your kids to public schools today?
If so.... why?

Well, I don't have kids, but if I did, no way would they go to public school.  And I wouldn't send them to college either.  They can learn a trade or skill at some school that teaches nothing else.