Author Topic: Feminists call for SCIENCE to be turned into a “social justice” propaganda machine  (Read 394 times)

rangerrebew

Feminists call for SCIENCE to be turned into a “social justice” propaganda machine

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 by: Jayson Veley   

(Natural News) It’s often quite shocking and downright pathetic how far liberals will go to make all of society fit neatly into their progressive vision for America. In their minds, even some of our most basic societal norms and customs must be modified or reinvented in order to make them compatible with the principles of liberalism and social justice. As it turns out, even science is not safe from the left’s quest to fundamentally transform American society.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-30-feminists-call-for-science-to-be-turned-into-a-social-justice-propaganda-machine.html

Offline dfwgator

She blinded me with Science....

Offline goatprairie

I find it highly amusing that the people, liberals, who call conservatives anti-science because they don't believe every gurgle and burp that oozes from the global warming crowd are the same people who don't believe in human nature, the fact of there being only two genders,  the hard-wired differences between males and females, and the difference in natural physical and mental abilities of different groups of humans.
The above clearly proves that the anti-science people are clearly libs and leftists.
The next time some liberal fool starts yapping about "transsexuals," ask that person how many genders there are. If they say more than two, ask them why they are anti-science.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 05:57:34 pm by goatprairie »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Fake News site.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline goatprairie

Fake News site.
It might be a fake news site, but there are, in fact, feminists who are arguing for a different interpretation of science based on wacko feminist theory.
 "Sara Giordano, a former neuroscientist-turned-Women’s Studies professor, argued in an essay that “traditional science” should be replaced with an “anti-science, anti-racist, feminist approach to knowledge production.”

Offline Joe Wooten

Feminists call for SCIENCE to be turned into a “social justice” propaganda machine

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 by: Jayson Veley   

(Natural News) It’s often quite shocking and downright pathetic how far liberals will go to make all of society fit neatly into their progressive vision for America. In their minds, even some of our most basic societal norms and customs must be modified or reinvented in order to make them compatible with the principles of liberalism and social justice. As it turns out, even science is not safe from the left’s quest to fundamentally transform American society.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-30-feminists-call-for-science-to-be-turned-into-a-social-justice-propaganda-machine.html

Check out the new dean of Engineering "education" at Purdue U. I can say that if she gets her way, I'll never hire or recommend hiring a Perdue graduate...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"Calls for?" You mean, they haven't already?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

Check out the new dean of Engineering "education" at Purdue U. I can say that if she gets her way, I'll never hire or recommend hiring a Perdue graduate...
How do I check that out? Where's the link?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"At the University of California, Santa Cruz, students will soon be able to participate in an event titled “Research 101: Tools for Feminist Science.”

This is the University of California system, still grubbing public moneis by the dump truck load while embattled in a "What About your $175 Million Slush Fund?" controversy.

But even before that, This is how Academics work.

They rise within the system by Expanding their Dept/Program beneath them, making mountains out of molehills no matter how ridiculous their argument/thesis is to start.

They call attention to Their cash cow to get the Money to Hire more Underlings.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline goatprairie

Thanks for the link.
WE'RE DOOMED!!!!. The only hope is that the students who emerge from her daffy classes will enter the real world and quickly discover what utter rot they've been taught.
If not,   WE'RE DOOMED!!!!   ***suicide***