Author Topic: Flu vaccine BOMBSHELL: 630% more “aerosolized flu virus particles” emitted by people who received f  (Read 1603 times)

rangerrebew

Flu vaccine BOMBSHELL: 630% more “aerosolized flu virus particles” emitted by people who received flu shots… flu vaccines actually SPREAD the flu

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) A bombshell new scientific study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) finds that people who receive flu shots emit 630% more flu virus particles into the air, compared to non-vaccinated individuals. In effect, this finding documents evidence that flu vaccines spread the flu, and that so-called “herd immunity” is a medical hoax because “the herd” is actually transformed into carriers and spreaders of influenza.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-30-flu-vaccine-bombshell-630-more-aerosolized-flu-virus-particles-emitted-by-people-who-received-flu-shots-flu-vaccines-actually-spread-the-flu.html

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Applewood

Sorry, but I don't trust Natural News.  Actually, since this flu began, I can't trust other so-called "legitimate" sites either.  Seems to me most are hyping this flu and creating mass hysteria.  We don't need that now.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Sorry, but I don't trust Natural News.  Actually, since this flu began, I can't trust other so-called "legitimate" sites either.  Seems to me most are hyping this flu and creating mass hysteria.  We don't need that now.

Naturalnews.com = Fake News. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Countdown to Resignation

Offline RoosGirl

It's pretty easy to go look up the study that the article is about.

http://www.pnas.org/content/115/5/1081

Offline Applewood

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ok, I'm dumb.  What is Debka?

Believe "Debka" is an Israeli intelligence agency of sorts.

Their W-L record on predictions/events isn't even All-Star caliber.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

@DCPatriot

Thanks.  I always thought Israeli intelligence was top notch. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

Thanks.  I always thought Israeli intelligence was top notch.

Meh....perhaps Debka is their farm team?   For a period, people laughed when they were the source link.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline the_doc

Naturalnews.com = Fake News.

@Applewood
@Wingnut

I think you would do better to aim your cynicism at Big Pharma. The Proceedings of the National Academy of Science is a generally reliable journal.  NaturalNews is merely citing the study.

Side Note:  The fact that PNAS actually dared to publish the study is auspicious, since academics ordinarily don't like to piss off the governmental entities or corporations that so often fund scientific studies.  Since the feds and Big Pharma are very, very pro-vaccination, the article is not going to be received well in the Halls of Power.   

Offline WingNot

@Applewood
@Wingnut

I think you would do better to aim your cynicism at Big Pharma. The Proceedings of the National Academy of Science is a generally reliable journal.  NaturalNews is merely citing the study.

Side Note:  The fact that PNAS actually dared to publish the study is auspicious, since academics ordinarily don't like to piss off the governmental entities or corporations that so often fund scientific studies.  Since the feds and Big Pharma are very, very pro-vaccination, the article is not going to be received well in the Halls of Power.

I'll aim allmy cynicism directly at NN.com and Mike Jones thank you very much.  It is a fake news site that preys on the weak minded. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 09:09:07 pm by Wingnut »

Offline the_doc

I'll aim allmy cynicism directly at NN.com and Mike Jones thank you very much.  It is a fake news site that preys on the weak minded.

Oh, come on Wingnut.  You need to grasp the main point of my post: The PNAS is generally reliable.

Kudos to NaturalNews for citing the article.

Just sayin'.

Offline WingNot

Oh, come on Wingnut.  You need to grasp the main point of my post: The PNAS is generally reliable.

Kudos to NaturalNews for citing the article.

Just sayin'.

With all due respect I don't give a rats ass about your main point.   Any kudo's to that Kook site is misplace rubish.

Offline Applewood

@Applewood
@Wingnut

Big Pharma in some respects keeps me alive, so no, you won't hear me bad mouth them.  My only complaint about them is price gouging for certain meds.  The ones like that guy whose company raised the price of Epipen, -- he should have been shot.  If the pharmaceutical companies could make their products more reasonably priced and stop the collusion, I would be a happy camper.

Offline the_doc

Big Pharma in some respects keeps me alive, so no, you won't hear me bad mouth them.  My only complaint about them is price gouging for certain meds.  The ones like that guy whose company raised the price of Epipen, -- he should have been shot.  If the pharmaceutical companies could make their products more reasonably priced and stop the collusion, I would be a happy camper.
I understand your position completely.  I just happen to be an M.D. who has noticed some pretty nasty stuff in Big Pharma over the past 20 years.  (If you'll pardon a segue into "conspiracy theory," I'm afraid that Big Pharma is an important part of the Deep State.)