Author Topic: BREAKING>>>Train carrying Repub's to Greenbriar retreat involved in accident  (Read 2603 times)

Offline mountaineer

Rep. Mark Walker
‏Verified account @RepMarkWalker
12m12 minutes ago

We are moving. Back to Charlottesville where we will transfer to buses. Please keep praying for the truck driver’s loved ones and other’s injured.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Thomas Paine
‏ @Thomas1774Paine
48s48 seconds ago

UPDATE: Rep. Jason Lewis taken to the hospital and examined for possible concussion following train collision

Nice to see Congress has a concussion protocol.  No voting until he clears the GOP team medical staff.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline mountaineer

Back to that tin foil thingey:
John Cardillo‏Verified account @johncardillo

John Cardillo Retweeted NBC News

Remember, one of #ANTIFA’s tactics is to derail trains.
As this was a special Amtrak for members of Congress, that must be investigated.

Polly Purebred
‏ @PurebredPolly
46m46 minutes ago
Replying to @johncardillo

Sean Duffy's wife (R-WI) on @FoxNews said all roads were closed ahead for security, so truck shouldn't have been able to get to crossing.

Matt
‏ @MCOU10
1h1 hour ago
Replying to @johncardillo

There were 3 individuals in truck, one had died. I doubt it was intentional act

Offline Applewood

Some nasty comments on Twitter, as you might expect. So much for "love trumps hate."

Which is why I don't have Twitter, Facebook or similar social media outlets.  Too many nasty, crazy and possibly dangerous members out there.  And to be fair, I've read a few heartless posts from so-called Christian conservatives too. 

Offline dfwgator

Nice to see Congress has a concussion protocol.  No voting until he clears the GOP team medical staff.

Wonder if he'll run into Gronk there?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Some nasty comments on Twitter, as you might expect. So much for "love trumps hate."

@mountaineer

Speaking of:

Author and self-proclaimed CNN “talking head” Jonathan Tasini took to Twitter on Wednesday to declare that “God is working hard today to clean up the stink” because a “train full of Goopers” slammed into a dump truck moments after news broke that GOP lawmakers were in a collision that resulted in at least one death.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/31/liberal-author-jonathan-tasini-celebrates-fatal-gop-train-accident-god-is-working-hard-today.html

I'm sorry but there should be a special place in Hell for people like this.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Not going there,,,not going there

Want an autopsy on the truck driver.  Look for 'Ron Brown' head wounds.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Want an autopsy on the truck driver.  Look for 'Ron Brown' head wounds.    :laugh:

Not wanting to go all tin-foily here, but I found a tweet from a Congressman's wife interesting.  How did that truck get anywhere near the track when the locals are supposed to close the roads leading up to the crossings for that train?  What if that was a truck full of explosives rather than garbage?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Not wanting to go all tin-foily here, but I found a tweet from a Congressman's wife interesting.  How did that truck get anywhere near the track when the locals are supposed to close the roads leading up to the crossings for that train?  What if that was a truck full of explosives rather than garbage?

Put a girl dressed like @Frank Cannon 's avatar with a 'broken down car' near the tracks....garbage truck pulls up....girl turns out to be like @RoosGirl and she double-taps him and puts the truck on the track crossing.

All kidding aside....think of the political repercussions and/or ramifications if 2 dozen GOP were killed?

Sure it's tinfoil.

But go watch Enemy of the State once again, with our FBI and NSA today.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

The identities of two of the men in the truck have been revealed. The third man is known only as "Dana." Why is this?
Here's a link to one such story.

Offline Applewood

The identities of two of the men in the truck have been revealed. The third man is known only as "Dana." Why is this?
Here's a link to one such story.

It is curious that not even the disposal company can or will fully identify "Dana."  Was he not an employee?  Or is this merely sloppy journalism?  Seems odd that none of the reports can provide a full identity.

Offline musiclady

It is curious that not even the disposal company can or will fully identify "Dana."  Was he not an employee?  Or is this merely sloppy journalism?  Seems odd that none of the reports can provide a full identity.

More than curious..........   :pondering:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Dana" may be an illegal, and doesn't want the attention from ICE.  I noticed he also asked not to have a GoFundMe set up for him.

I don't think this was a nefarious deed, because the truck was only full of garbage, not explosives.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

"Dana" may be an illegal, and doesn't want the attention from ICE.  I noticed he also asked not to have a GoFundMe set up for him.

I don't think this was a nefarious deed, because the truck was only full of garbage, not explosives.

I didn't think about Dana possibly being an illegal.  You may be right.  But not identifying him starts all kinds of conspiracy theories and suspicions.  I suppose no matter whether Dana was identified or not, there would be all sorts of controversy. 

And I agree.  I don't buy any of these terrorism rumors.  Seems to me it was just a terrible accident.

Offline mountaineer

Seems to me it was just a terrible accident.
Then the truck driver was extremely stupid. He was the local, yet he didn't know not to stop a truck on that RR crossing (or at least drive so slowly across it that he got hit by a train he should have seen coming)?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trainload full of rich, white Trump worshiping Republicans, runs down innocent locals.

Get into buses and drive away, to plan tax reductions for the rich and breakup and deportation of families.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

Trainload full of rich, white Trump worshiping Republicans, runs down innocent locals.

Get into buses and drive away, to plan tax reductions for the rich and breakup and deportation of families.
Yes, thank goodness.  :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Then the truck driver was extremely stupid. He was the local, yet he didn't know not to stop a truck on that RR crossing (or at least drive so slowly across it that he got hit by a train he should have seen coming)?

I could agree with that.  Might be a matter of experience, too.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
As I said above, this was nothing more than a random grade crossing accident.

Either the truck driver wasn't paying attention and didn't see the train,
or...
... he saw the train, and tried to "beat it" over the crossing.

These things happen -- particularly at unprotected crossings out in the country with no signals or other warning devices.