Author Topic: Joe Manchin: Democrats were 'wrong' to sit for Trump's speech  (Read 2836 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Joe Manchin: Democrats were 'wrong' to sit for Trump's speech
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2018, 12:07:30 pm »
DCPatriot wrote:
"If he had any brains at all, he'll announce a switch to the GOP.   THIS WEEK!"

Before Joe jumps, we ought to consider:
Do we really want someone as thick as him, or can we do better?

@Fishrrman  @DCPatriot

EXACTLY! Seems like some people have already forgotten what happened the last time Conservatism was on a roll,and we took back Congress,the Senate,and the WH. Dims didn't like being in a minority,so a whole freaking horde of them switched party labels and became "instant Republicans" after a life time of being Dim voters and politicians voting for ever damnfool entitlement program that came down the pike.

I was posting on FR at the time and trying to tell the people giving each other "we've WON!" high 5's over Dims switching labels that they needed to fear this,NOT celebrate it. I,and the others saying the same things were ridiculed as being paranoid.

Do I need to remind you that the "new Republicans" continued to work with their life-long DNC buddies to torpedo every gain that had been made,and even pumped nothing up into something,and got Gingrich removed as House Speaker,and out of office?

It has taken us all these years to recover to where we are today after losing so much ground,and some of you people  are already dancing that "We won! We won! Dims are turning into instant conservatives and joining us!" dance again?

Some people will just never learn.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!