Author Topic: CHEROKEE WOMAN TAKES ON WARREN WITH SOME CHOICE WORDS! [VIDEO]  (Read 301 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CHEROKEE WOMAN TAKES ON WARREN WITH SOME CHOICE WORDS! [VIDEO]
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:55:38 am »
STEADFAST AND LOYAL
LAWRENCE CLOVERFIELD
JANUARY 30, 2018

“As a mixed Native woman, I get to relive the stereotypes that Warren perpetuates every day,” Nagle said, Fox News Insider reports. “I’m not ‘part-Cherokee’, I am Cherokee. [We’re] not bit fractions of imagined Indians that used to exist. [Warren should] take responsibility for her false claim.”

Simply put and according to The Daily Wire, Native Americans keep amazing records of their genealogy and again simply put Warren’s family isn’t in them.

“She’s not part of the Cherokee community,” former Cherokee Nation Chief Chad Smith told The Boston Globe. “She hasn’t reached out. She hasn’t come here and participated much.”

“The mark of value in claiming heritage is: Do you use your position to give back?” he continued. “If it is a claim that is valuable to her, she should be helping Indian country. She might be doing it with the overall agenda. But unless she’s contributing back, it is a somewhat hollow claim.”

(more)
https://steadfastandloyal.com/social-issues/cherokee-woman-takes-warren-choice-words/
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 12:56:57 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.