Author Topic: #SOTU 2018 Live Thread  (Read 16846 times)

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
Re: #SOTU 2018 Live Thread
« Reply #300 on: January 31, 2018, 04:42:21 am »
"Ya ... she definitely was wearing her 'pouty' face tonight.  Flippin' hilarious!"

Awwww, put some sugar on those lemons.  Poor kids.

The first one was drooling just like the red-headed Kennedy.

So, @Frank Cannon I could be correct in my little theory that Nancy gave him a smoochie face before his speech.
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #301 on: January 31, 2018, 04:43:20 am »
The audience was cute, the car with the hood up was symbolic.

There was an audience for that shitshow? That makes sense now why the Kennedy child's head kept darting right and left throughout the speech. I thought he was having a seizure between that and the foaming mouth.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #302 on: January 31, 2018, 04:43:29 am »
It sets a precedent to eventually granting amnesty to other groups.  If you're gong to grant amnesty to one group why discriminate and not grant amnesty to another?  HUGE mistake.  Secondly, he campaigned on NO amnesty!  Just sayin' here.

I did not hear that, libertybele.  I believe he was referring only to the DACA's.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #303 on: January 31, 2018, 04:44:44 am »
I listened to that part of the speech very carefully.  No chain migration, no lottery, border security ... all fine.  As for the 'dreamers' I really don't know what he said, something about a 12 year path to citizenship.  Will have to find out more from the press.  (hah)

All fine as well ... EXCEPT for granting citizenship...and what if the DEMS say no to ending chain migration, visa lottery and the wall?  So far ... he's announced to the country that he's granting citizenship ... and the DEMS haven't publicly promised anything.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #304 on: January 31, 2018, 04:45:13 am »
I just saw the Kennedy video.

I think he ate a Tide Pod right before his speech.

Offline corbe

« Reply #305 on: January 31, 2018, 04:45:30 am »
    It's probably standard practice for most Kennedy's to Vaseline up when they come into contact with anything faster than a shopping cart.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #306 on: January 31, 2018, 04:45:50 am »
There was an audience for that shitshow? That makes sense now why the Kennedy child's head kept darting right and left throughout the speech. I thought he was having a seizure between that and the foaming mouth.

:rolling:  Thanks for the visual!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #307 on: January 31, 2018, 04:46:48 am »
Awwww, put some sugar on those lemons.  Poor kids.

The first one was drooling just like the red-headed Kennedy.

So, @Frank Cannon I could be correct in my little theory that Nancy gave him a smoochie face before his speech.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #308 on: January 31, 2018, 04:46:48 am »
I just saw the Kennedy video.

I think he ate a Tide Pod right before his speech.

Geesh ... ok ... I guess I've got to see this for myself.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #309 on: January 31, 2018, 04:47:07 am »
All fine as well ... EXCEPT for granting citizenship...and what if the DEMS say no to ending chain migration, visa lottery and the wall?  So far ... he's announced to the country that he's granting citizenship ... and the DEMS haven't publicly promised anything.

Not automatic citizenship.  A path.  How rocky that path is we don't know.  And the dems will say no to everything ... we know that going in.

Trump needs to get the country behind him on this issue and I think this speech may have helped.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #310 on: January 31, 2018, 04:47:43 am »

I don't know it kind of looks like she's vomiting in her mouth.

Offline anubias

« Reply #311 on: January 31, 2018, 04:48:22 am »

Then he’s going to pass what he can through reconciliation.  I’m hoping the offer goes back to the 800K that he campaigned on and rid of all the rest of it (chain migration, lottery, etc.)  Will have to see what the pubbies can agree.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:49:23 am by anubias »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #312 on: January 31, 2018, 04:49:14 am »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline anubias

« Reply #313 on: January 31, 2018, 04:50:40 am »
What the hell is that below her chin?

Looks like the play dough to hide her wrinkles started coming off. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #314 on: January 31, 2018, 04:51:06 am »
Geesh ... ok ... I guess I've got to see this for myself.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #315 on: January 31, 2018, 04:52:49 am »
What the hell is that below her chin?

I think the hot lights were melting the mortuary wax.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #316 on: January 31, 2018, 04:53:54 am »

He did a few whippits before his speech.  No big deal.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #317 on: January 31, 2018, 04:54:49 am »

Looked like they put a studio audience in there, for him to play to.  Sad.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #318 on: January 31, 2018, 04:55:30 am »
He did a few whippits before his speech.  No big deal.

Maybe he got it on with that Tranny Soldier.

Offline anubias

« Reply #319 on: January 31, 2018, 04:56:17 am »

In all fairness, it looks like he slathered a ton of Carmex on his lips to keep them from smacking and sticking due to nervous dry mouth during the speech.  Next time he needs to use something not so shiny.  I didn’t hear half the speech because I kept looking at his shiny, slimy lips that made me think disgusting thoughts.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #320 on: January 31, 2018, 04:56:50 am »
Maybe he got it on with that Tranny Soldier.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #321 on: January 31, 2018, 04:56:57 am »
Ok ... watched the Kennedy video for about 2 minutes ... absolutely pitiful.  He looks and sounds like he's giving his first high school speech in a school gymnasium.  Quite possibility the worst speech I've every heard ... my 13 year old grandson gave a much better speech at his elementary school graduation!

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #322 on: January 31, 2018, 04:57:02 am »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline corbe

« Reply #323 on: January 31, 2018, 04:59:25 am »
   At least he wasn't caught eating his own boogers on National TV like some Senator we all know.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #324 on: January 31, 2018, 04:59:30 am »

Looks like he has a large scar by his ear running down to his neck.  Lol...the guy's a complete mess!