Author Topic: THEY’RE FREAKING OUT! Democrat Cory Booker Tells Senate Releasing FISA Memo “May be Treasonous ” (V  (Read 781 times)

rangerrebew

THEY’RE FREAKING OUT! Democrat Cory Booker Tells Senate Releasing FISA Memo “May be Treasonous ” (VIDEO)
January 30, 2018 by Jim Hoft 81 Comments

Democrats are SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT!
The House Intelligence Committee voted Monday afternoon to release the committee’s classified FISA Memo.

The vote was along party lines.
Not a single Democrat voted for transparency.

The memo which was open to all House members to review was read by 190 Republican lawmakers — Only 10 Democrats viewed the explosive memo.

President Trump now has the memo at the White House and his staff is reviewing the data.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/theyre-freaking-democrat-cory-booker-tells-senate-releasing-fisa-memo-may-treasonous-video/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Democrat Cory Booker Tells Senate Releasing FISA Memo “May be Treasonous ”

To whom? 

Democrats?

Most likely.  Projection and accusing their political enemies of what they, themselves have done and are doing is SOP for Democrats.

Let's see the Democrats attempt to enforce charges of treason over this FISA memo against whomever they attempt to levy it.

Ought to be entertaining as hell.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I wonder why the Rats tagged a dead Kennedy's kid to speak and not good old Cory. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder why the Rats tagged a dead Kennedy's kid to speak and not good old Cory.

I'm bummed.  Harshed my buzz.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

I'm bummed.  Harshed my buzz.

Groovy man.  But it is:

Harsh my Mellow.  :cool:   :silly: :silly:

Offline Frank Cannon

The Rats hate blacks.

Offline Fantom

I don't trust anyone who acts like a crackhead....Crackhead Cory.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline libertybele

My guess, is at this point in time, they have no one to run in 2020 and they're hoping to tap into the Kennedy name and he's young.  The liberal mental midgets probably feel he's their ticket.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

I loved this tweet:
Derek Hunter‏Verified account @derekahunter

I've never seen so many journalists upset over the prospect of getting more information. Weird, right? #ReleaseTheMemo
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline WingNot

My guess, is at this point in time, they have no one to run in 2020 and they're hoping to tap into the Kennedy name and he's young.  The liberal mental midgets probably feel he's their ticket.

He looks like Conan O'Brien. 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Headline? They're 'FREAKING OUT?'

Took this scribbler this long to notice?

FREAKING OUT is all they've been doing since Don handed Hills her hat.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com