Author Topic: Rush: The Left Goes Scorched-Earth Over the Nunes Memo  (Read 502 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Left Goes Scorched-Earth Over the Nunes Memo
« on: January 30, 2018, 07:58:35 pm »

The Left Goes Scorched-Earth Over the Nunes Memo

Jan 30, 2018

RUSH: So the media, what are they really worried about? And when I say “media,” I mean, the Democrat Party, the American left. They’re in a state of panic over this memo. I’ve had some people, “Rush, what is this memo? I don’t understand even what this is. Why are they even doing a memo? Who’s doing it? What is it? And why does Schiff have one?” Pencil Neck.

Now, if you’ve been busy and you have been occupied and you haven’t been able to pay attention and you haven’t been able to listen here, you wouldn’t have any questions if you had been able to listen here, but I realize some people have rare priorities that make this program of secondary importance, just to very few people. If you’re one of those people, what this essentially is is “Dennis” Nunes, that’s Pelosi’s name for him.

It’s not a memo. It is a four-page report. It’s a summary of what the House Intelligence Committee has learned in its investigation of Trump colluding with Russia. Trey Gowdy, in numerous TV appearances yesterday and today has told us what’s in this memo. We’ve also learned that there’s some additional things like Rod Rosenstein may be prominently featured in this memo. You know why? And this is fascinating.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/30/the-left-is-in-cia-mode-over-the-dennis-nunes-memo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Rush: The Left Goes Scorched-Earth Over the Nunes Memo
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 08:41:13 pm »
continued....    snip >

it’s just a summary. Essentially, it’s the Republicans in the House Intelligence Committee getting sick and tired of waiting because there hasn’t been any evidence produced whatsoever on the original claim. It’s been over a year. There’s no sign the special counsel’s winding down at all, and so the Republicans, “Well, let me tell you why they haven’t found anything,” and they’re gonna lay out the evidence of how this whole thing is tainted.

That’s the purpose of it. That’s why the Democrats are panicked.
And so Pencil Neck Adam Schiff has decided to write his own memo to refute the “Dennis” Nunes memo. Devin Nunes, I know. I just can’t help mocking Pelosi, folks. I’m sorry. Now, the Democrats are panicked because the Nunes memo is going to tell everybody in America who has exposure to it what you and I already know.

See, folks, we live in a bifurcated culture, and the people that read the New York Times do not know who Fusion GPS is. The people that read the New York Times and watch CNN do not know that Hillary Clinton paid for the Trump dossier to be written. They don’t know this because that hasn’t been reported.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald