Author Topic: Clinton: This is why I didn’t fire aide accused of sex harassment  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

News
Clinton: This is why I didn’t fire aide accused of sex harassment

By Chris Perez

January 30, 2018 | 10:03pm | Updated

Hillary Clinton has finally offered an explanation as to why she didn’t fire a top campaign aide over allegations that he sexually harassed a female staffer.

Speaking in a lengthy Facebook post on Tuesday night ― which she posted just minutes before President Trump’s State of the Union address ― Clinton claimed that she kept Burns Strider on her team in 2008 because she “didn’t think firing him was the best solution to the problem.”

“He needed to be punished, change his behavior, and understand why his actions were wrong,” she wrote. “The young woman needed to be able to thrive and feel safe. I thought both could happen without him losing his job. I believed the punishment was severe and the message to him unambiguous.”

more
https://nypost.com/2018/01/30/clinton-this-is-why-i-didnt-fire-aide-accused-of-sex-harassment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Clinton: This is why I didn’t fire aide accused of sex harassment
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 03:14:10 pm »
Not 'the best solution to the problem'?

Guess she was hoping he would attack her so he would never wish to go after a female again.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 03:20:02 pm »
She is a shifty-eyed damn liar....She's one of the few in the history of this country to run for high office talking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time and lying out of both sides. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 03:42:08 pm »

Speaking in a lengthy Facebook post on Tuesday night ― which she posted just minutes before President Trump’s State of the Union address ― Clinton claimed that she kept Burns Strider on her team in 2008 because she “didn’t think firing him was the best solution to the problem.”

Soooo,she is saying that working for her is punishment enough?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 04:42:59 pm »
This is what she is now reduced to
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2018, 05:10:02 pm »
Hillary Clinton’s 1,500 Word News Dump
BY: Sonny Bunch
January 31, 2018 9:49 am

I'm not even mad. I'm impressed. It takes some guts to publish a 1,500-word Facebook post 20 minutes before the State of the Union explaining why you, Hillary Clinton, feminist hero, didn't fire a dude for sexually harassing one of your young female staffers despite the fact that everyone in your campaign told you to get rid of him ASAP. It's kind of like, I dunno, trading for a new franchise quarterback in the middle of the Cavalcade of Horrors section of Donald Trump's speech.

I mean, I understand why she felt the need to do go on the record with something. She doesn't exactly have a great history on these matters, given the way she has viciously attacked Bill Clinton's various accusers over the years and sabotaged her campaign by refusing to fire an aide whose husband was caught sexting with minors. Once-loyal supporters are turning their backs on her. It's a bad look to stay silent in this #MeToo moment.

And the statement itself is fine, I guess, in the sense that she had to say something, this is something, and it lets her and us move on. But there's still this whingy, petulant tone to the whole thing that is so grating and offputting. I mean, how is this a good look for her?   .... 
More at Free Beacon
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 05:18:31 pm »
In the peak of the "METOO" generation of female power, she is the single worst sexual misconduct enabler of the era.

Bill Clinton, Harvey Weinstein, Antony Wiener, Kevin Spacey just to name a few of her partners in sexual abuse.

That she has a "political tin ear," is obvious. Instincts? None for this gal.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 05:28:44 pm »

That she has a "political tin ear," is obvious. Instincts? None for this gal.

@truth_seeker

Why is anyone surprised about this? True-Believer Communists never give a though to seeking approval. They are about issuing dictates. Bubbette and her fellow-travelers never once gave a damn about people like the Black Panthers,other than as a vehicle to give them a ride to the throne. Once there,it's "off to pick cotton,you go,homie!"

Granted,most are a whole lot smoother at covering up their agenda than her,but arrogance is like oxygen to her,and always has been. That's why she had to hide behind Bubba's coat tails on her ride to the top. Even she knows she is an evil bitch,and she needed to hide behind the considerable natural charm of Bubba.  Where she made her biggest mistake was thinking that she was smarter than him,and she was the one doing the handling. He just went about doing anything he wanted to do,and if it backfired or became public,just putting the blame for it on her.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 05:29:33 pm »
More at Free Beacon

It's like the other night, what possessed her to read lines from Michael Wolff's book at the Grammys ?  All it did was remind everyone that she's a sore loser, and that the Democrats haven't found anyone else to replace her yet.  The poor women needs mental help. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."