Author Topic: The State of the Union stats don’t lie: Americans are turning against Trump-hating celebrities and b  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The State of the Union stats don’t lie: Americans are turning against Trump-hating celebrities and buying into the President’s American dream - THAT’S a nightmare for Democrats’

By Piers Morgan for MailOnline

Published: 07:47 EST, 31 January 2018 | Updated: 10:41 EST, 31 January 2018

The stats don't lie.

Within minutes of President Donald Trump's first State of the Union speech, CBS News revealed their YouGov poll approval ratings on it.

Unsurprisingly, 97% of Republican speech watchers liked it.

More surprisingly, 72% of Independents liked it.

Staggeringly, 43% of Democrats liked it.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5334815/American-people-turning-against-Trump-hating-celebrities.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Adults in general have a low tolerance of nit picking over superficial and often nonexistent failures and gaffes ginned up into outrageous and over the top narratives ad nauseum day after day after day. The blue haired liberal twitter bitties don't understand this.

They have simply jumped the shark, and keep doing it, which makes a speech like last night just resonate that much more. When 43% of the opposition party likes the speech (that's you Dems), you may have an election problem brewing on your horizon.

The libs of course will keep on with their gay blade drama queening.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:25:00 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

I said last night that, I always thought Trump's first year was going to be rocky.  Consider the fact that this is his first elected office, and frankly, he had a lot to learn about what works and what doesn't,  and there certainly was a lot of "trial and error".

But I also felt that eventually he would get things figured out and get a solid footing in his second year,  and I think we are beginning to see that now.