Author Topic: California teacher slams military members as 'lowest of the low' in classroom rant caught on video  (Read 503 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A video in which a Southern California high school teacher is heard slamming members of the military as “the frickin’ lowest of the low” in a classroom rant to students has gone viral.

El Rancho High history teacher Gregory Salcido -- who also serves as an elected Pico Rivera city councilman and was once mayor -- even goes so far as to refer to those who are in the military overseas as failed students who had no choice but to serve, "Fox & Friends" reported Sunday.

“Think about the people you know who are over there,” Salcido is heard saying. “Your freakin' stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They're dumb s - - - s. They're not high-level bankers. They're not academic people. They're not intellectual people."

“They’re the freakin’ lowest of our low.”

more w/video
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/28/california-teacher-slams-military-members-as-lowest-low-in-classroom-rant-caught-on-video.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
SUMBODIE needs an attitude adjustment.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Pimpin just got a little harder.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We all know what is going to happen. He lives in Mexifornia,so he will eventually resign to be appointed to some public office so he can establish the creds to run for a higher public office.

This is his springboard to fame,fortune,and power.

ESPECIALLY if he is the homosexual he seems to be after his tweet about hiding places in out of the way mens rooms at sports stadiums.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 04:03:28 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
This isn't unique to this guy or California.   I had a local person who is liberal tell me that all military men are rapists.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This POS is also a city council member and former mayor.

9999hair out0000
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This asshats days in public service and in the school house may be coming to an end.  Even in CA.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This asshats days in public service and in the school house may be coming to an end.  Even in CA.

I bet he gets a promotion and a raise.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!