Poll

In spite of the Mounting Evidence of 30 years, Will Hillary ever be convicted?

Not while I'm alive
5 (83.3%)
Yes, after we #MAGA
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: January 30, 2018, 10:22:07 pm

Author Topic: WATCH DOG GROUP CLAIMS THERE’S MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO ARREST HILLARY NOW [VIDEO]  (Read 407 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

STEADFAST AND LOYAL
STEVEN AHLE
JANUARY 28, 2018

TOM FITTON, PRESIDENT OF JUDICIAL WATCH SAYS THAT THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO ARREST HILLARY CLINTON AND PROSECUTE HER RIGHT NOW.

If that is true, then why wouldn’t James Comey and Andrew McCabe be arrested for obstruction of justice? After all, this evidence has always been there. And after she’s been arrested, she can be investigated for her involvement with the fake Trump dossier.

Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch have been on a mission to gather evidence to ensure that Hillary spends quality time behind bars. To me, that’s a noble cause.

(more)
https://steadfastandloyal.com/politics/tom-fitton-theres-enough-evidence-arrest-hillary-now-video/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Oceander

Failing to act on allegedly incriminating evidence is not obstruction of justice. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Nothing is going to happen to Hill...or anyone else.

I guess I'm a cynic...but I'm not following any of this stuff...because I will be shocked if anything happens.