Author Topic: Millions of Dead And Illegal Voters Discovered In Key Swing State  (Read 962 times)

rangerrebew

Millions of Dead And Illegal Voters Discovered In Key Swing State

by Shorty Dawkins   , January 25, 2018

I think everyone knows that there is voter fraud. In some States it might be said to be massive. Dead people vote. Some voters “vote early and vote often”. Illegal immigrants vote, by the tens of thousands, if not millions.

Isn’t it about time to change this? Why are so many dead people on the rolls? Why are non-citizens allowed to vote? How are procedures so lax that individuals can vote multiple times?

This video shows some of the abuses.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/millions-dead-illegal-voters-discovered-key-swing-state/

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Millions of Dead And Illegal Voters Discovered In Key Swing State
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 12:29:49 pm »
WTF!   Even going to the link, it doesn't name the State...and I'm not watching a video to find out.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 12:35:02 pm »
WTF!   Even going to the link, it doesn't name the State...and I'm not watching a video to find out.
Thank you.  I was going to complain too, but figured I'd save the negativity for something substantial...but you are right to point out this youtube video is below standard.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 12:55:17 pm »
Thank you.  I was going to complain too, but figured I'd save the negativity for something substantial...but you are right to point out this youtube video is below standard.

Great minds.....   @Once-Ler !     888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 10:07:33 pm »
I'm not even going to go to the link.  We know there is voter fraud and nobody seems to do anything about it.  California just passed a law to register everyone who gets a license.  Meaning all those illegals will be voters.  I want to know how they can register non citizens to vote?  It should make their vote void in a National election.

California as a state is engaging in criminal behavior by facilitating the breaking of Federal voting law.  Illegal aliens voting are subject to fine and prison time.  It is time to hold these states responsible for their actions.  No more federal funding and whatever it is to get these states in line with Federal Law.  We cannot consider a California vote legitimate.

https://fairus.org/issue/societal-impact/noncitizens-voting-violations-and-us-elections

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/10/13/critics-warn-new-ca-law-will-let-illegal-immigrants-vote
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:40:55 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 11:01:09 pm »
I'm not even going to go to the link.  We know there is voter fraud and nobody seems to do anything about it.  California just passed a law to register everyone who gets a license.  Meaning all those illegals will be voters.  I want to know how they can register non citizens to vote?  It should make their vote void in a National election.

California as a state is engaging in criminal behavior by facilitating the breaking of Federal voting law.  Illegal aliens voting are subject to fine and prison time.  It is time to hold these states responsible for their actions.  No more federal funding and whatever it is to get these states in line with Federal Law.  We cannot consider a California vote legitimate.

I can't understand how anyone else in this nation can look at what wide open illegal immigration has done to California, New York, New Jersey, etc and still look at illegals as hard workin God fearin folks deserving of the American Dream just like you 'n me.

Of course as human beings they are like any other - some good some bad - but like it or not enough will change the social landscape. For those who love America's traditions & heritage not for the better. Why does that seem so hard for some to grasp?

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 11:24:59 pm »
I can't understand how anyone else in this nation can look at what wide open illegal immigration has done to California, New York, New Jersey, etc and still look at illegals as hard workin God fearin folks deserving of the American Dream just like you 'n me.

Of course as human beings they are like any other - some good some bad - but like it or not enough will change the social landscape. For those who love America's traditions & heritage not for the better. Why does that seem so hard for some to grasp?

Good question.  Yes they are changing the social landscape.  They can now apparently come in and vote without citizenship.  I don't know exactly how to say this but Hispanics are very racist.  They will vote purely for their own causes.  That is all they care about.  They have already broken the law so they are criminals voting for other criminals to change the laws for their benefit.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 11:29:59 pm »

No wonder the lines to vote smell awful.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 11:47:45 pm »

Good question.  Yes they are changing the social landscape.  They can now apparently come in and vote without citizenship.  I don't know exactly how to say this but Hispanics are very racist.  They will vote purely for their own causes.  That is all they care about.  They have already broken the law so they are criminals voting for other criminals to change the laws for their benefit.

"Racism" as its defined today is a universal trait. Americans have come the closest to containing this impulse. Other peoples & cultures feel much less constrained, apparently.

The fact that supporters of dreamers immediately go to the race card tells me that is how they themselves are looking at the matter of amnesty; they see it as more of their own kind, which if expressed by the majority ethnicity, is commonly considered racist.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2018, 11:58:35 pm »
"Racism" as its defined today is a universal trait. Americans have come the closest to containing this impulse. Other peoples & cultures feel much less constrained, apparently.

The fact that supporters of dreamers immediately go to the race card tells me that is how they themselves are looking at the matter of amnesty; they see it as more of their own kind, which if expressed by the majority ethnicity, is commonly considered racist.

Right, I don't know how to see it any other way because it is about more of their own kind.  I don't think if allowed to vote on matter of illegal immigration they would vote for the security of the nation.  I know they wouldn't.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2018, 04:52:44 am »
I listened several into the video. Still no naming of the "swing" state.

Does anybody have time to find out the state?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline anubias

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2018, 05:45:07 am »
I’ve seen this figure bandied around the internet about California which obviously is not a key swing state.  Kali has 1.7 million more registered voters within certain counties than the counties have residents.

I assume this is a BS video.

You might want to check out http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450413/registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-least-462-counties

There are spreadsheets of the info you are seeking that can be downloaded from that link.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2018, 06:07:43 am »
I’ve seen this figure bandied around the internet about California which obviously is not a key swing state.  Kali has 1.7 million more registered voters within certain counties than the counties have residents.

I assume this is a BS video.

You might want to check out http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450413/registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-least-462-counties

There are spreadsheets of the info you are seeking that can be downloaded from that link.

Oh boy..............

But California’s San Diego County earns the enchilada grande. Its 138 percent registration translates into 810,966 ghost voters. Los Angeles County’s 112 percent rate equals 707,475 over-registrations. Beyond the official data that it received, Judicial Watch reports that LA County employees “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144 percent of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/450413/registered-voters-outnumber-eligible-voters-least-462-counties

No surprise but when is the Federal Government going to get a handle on voter fraud.  I feel like my vote is being canceled by illegal aliens.  The once great nation is becoming an illegal tyranny.

Offline anubias

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2018, 07:13:05 am »

by Shorty Dawkins   , January 25, 2018

I think everyone knows that there is voter fraud. In some States it might be said to be massive. Dead people vote. Some voters “vote early and vote often”. Illegal immigrants vote, by the tens of thousands, if not millions.

Isn’t it about time to change this? Why are so many dead people on the rolls? Why are non-citizens allowed to vote? How are procedures so lax that individuals can vote multiple times?

This video shows some of the abuses.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/millions-dead-illegal-voters-discovered-key-swing-state/

Trump tried but the states refused to submit. 

I think Texas is at least trying to fight fraud as best they can.  We received notice that our entire family’s ballots were rejected due to our residence being listed as a business.  I called and raised hell and the lady apologized and said they are trying to weed out illegal voters.

I wasn’t thrilled, but was glad they were at least looking at voters as opposed to rubber-stamping all.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2018, 12:30:24 pm »
This article seems to be turning up on hoax news sites. That, the poor writing and the cheap Youtube video tell me that this is another hoax.

Or maybe the author was killed by the Clinton Foundation before he could finish the story.  :whistle:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024