Author Topic: Sean Hannity’s Twitter Account Was ‘Briefly Compromised,’ Social Media Platform Says  (Read 351 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Sean Hannity’s Twitter account, which mysteriously disappeared for a few hours on Saturday, was “briefly compromised,” according to the social media platform.

“While we normally do not discuss individual accounts, for privacy and security reasons, we have permission from the account owner to confirm that account was briefly compromised,” a Twitter spokesperson told TheWrap in a statement. “We are working with the owner to restore access.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-hannity-twitter-account-briefly-compromised-social-media-201903443.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

C’mon.....everyone knows it was Deep State.   

:scared smiley:

Offline Frank Cannon

So people were deprived of Blinds.com ads for a period of time? The horror.

Offline Concerned

C’mon.....everyone knows it was Deep State.   

:scared smiley:

I agree completely.  J/K  I immediately suspected this Twitter shutdown was directed by the Deep State by communicating to the FBI secret society via the contrails in order to stop Hannity from releasing the FISA warrant and missing FBI texts. He may also have threatened to release Obama's true Kenyan birth certificate that he may have obtained from a secret Uranium One server at the Clinton Foundation.  If he's not careful, Hannity may end up as yet another double-tap suicide victim.  This Twitter shutdown was probably just his final warning by the Deep State.

:silly:
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline edpc

Now, he’s back and tweeting his ‘tick tock’ nonsense......

@seanhannity
·
1h
I’m baaaccckk... a lot to say- Thanks for the support all you deplorable, irredeemables. Can’t get rid of me that easy. Too much work to do exposing #deepstategate---Monday’s a big day…tick tock.

https://mobile.twitter.com/seanhannity