Author Topic: Maxine Waters Is Giving A National Address On BET After Trump’s State Of The Union  (Read 1465 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Maxine Waters Is Giving A National Address On BET After Trump’s State Of The Union

Get your popcorn ready.

Originally posted on January 26, 2018, at 5:21 p.m.
Updated on January 27, 2018, at 2:28 a.m.
Darren Sands

BuzzFeed News Reporter

One of President Donald Trump’s fiercest critics on Capitol Hill will address the country just after next Tuesday’s State of the Union.

Rep. Maxine Waters, a California Democrat, will speak at the top of a BET News special after Trump delivers the State of the Union, a BET spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. The program, “Angela Rye’s State of the Union,” is part of a broader partnership announced just days ago between the network and the Democratic strategist and political commentator. Rye will executive produce news programs with a sharp focus on issues facing black Americans. The programs will run quarterly, BET said in a release.

more
https://www.buzzfeed.com/darrensands/maxine-waters-is-giving-a-national-address-on-bet-after?utm_term=.bqyjkE9dY#.juG8OJrax
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not the Comedy Channel?

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Stormy Daniels will be on Jimmy Kimmel after the SOTU. 

Gee - I wonder who gets more viewers....... :pondering:
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline mountaineer

Well, that should be fairly incomprehensible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maxine Waters Is Giving A National Address On BET After Trump’s State Of The Union

Get your popcorn ready.

Originally posted on January 26, 2018, at 5:21 p.m.
Updated on January 27, 2018, at 2:28 a.m.
Darren Sands

BuzzFeed News Reporter

One of President Donald Trump’s fiercest critics on Capitol Hill will address the country just after next Tuesday’s State of the Union.

Rep. Maxine Waters, a California Democrat, will speak at the top of a BET News special after Trump delivers the State of the Union, a BET spokesperson told BuzzFeed News. The program, “Angela Rye’s State of the Union,” is part of a broader partnership announced just days ago between the network and the Democratic strategist and political commentator. Rye will executive produce news programs with a sharp focus on issues facing black Americans. The programs will run quarterly, BET said in a release.

more
https://www.buzzfeed.com/darrensands/maxine-waters-is-giving-a-national-address-on-bet-after?utm_term=.bqyjkE9dY#.juG8OJrax

@mystery-ak

Yeah,but will any white people be able to understand it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

Probably not, except for "Impeach Fotey Fi!  Impeach Fotey Fi!  Impeach Fotey Fi!"  Envision the requisite fist pumping.

I'm looking forward to that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Be like this.  Dems think Waters is good for keepin the blacks, voting dem.

They miss the fact she is better, for keepin the white voting GOP..
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

@mystery-ak

Too bad Barbara Billingsley is no longer alive to interpret....

Offline libertybele

Not the Comedy Channel?

My thoughts exactly.  Who needs the comedy channel when you can tune in to watch Auntie Maxine speaking like a bumbling idiot!   :pop41: :laughingdog:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Maxine Waters 'guarantees' Russian collusion, demands Trump impeachment… again

Impee foty fie!
Impee foty fie!

Come on yalls!

Impee foty fie!

Should be very intellectual simulating dialogue, replete with very cogent debating points.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Cool.  I t will be nice to see James Brown back on National TV again.  Well... at least his hair anyway.

I feel Good.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Cool.  I t will be nice to see James Brown back on National TV again.  Well... at least his hair anyway.

I feel Good.

Like you knew that you would.

Offline WingNot

Like you knew that you would.

Look at you!   heheheehh   :beer:

Offline edpc

She’ll tell Trump to tighten up.

Offline Frank Cannon

How many of these irrelevant idiots are going to give rebuttals? Some Kennedy is giving the response too. 

Offline edpc

Some Kennedy is giving the response too.

Alfred E. Kennedy, by the looks of him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How many of these irrelevant idiots are going to give rebuttals? Some Kennedy is giving the response too.

The more the merrier.  Supposed to be a bunch of Hollyweird broads having a rally, with speeches too.  This couldn't be better.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

The more the merrier.  Supposed to be a bunch of Hollyweird broads having a rally, with speeches too.  This couldn't be better.

And then, a month from then, they can all cycle together and bitch bitch bitch...

Offline libertybele

Imagine that ... some Kennedy that no one has brought up until now, is going to give a rebuttal that the liberal leftist mental midgets are going to deem as the gospel truth.  Oh, I forgot to mention that the MSM is claiming that the DEMS are not using the Kennedy name.  Got it.  Can't help but wonder how a Kennedy got elected to Massachusetts in the first place. :shrug:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 10:55:04 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

I know. These idiots are going to have such a muddled message if they even have one at all.

Offline Frank Cannon

Imagine that ... some Kennedy that no one has brought up until now, is going to give a rebuttal that the liberal leftist mental midgets are going to deem as the gospel truth.  Oh, I forgot to mention that the MSM is claiming that the DEMS are not using the Kennedy name.  Got it.  Can't help but wonder how a Kennedy got elected to Massachusetts in the first place. :shrug:

They are spinning this Kennedy as the second coming. You never heard of him. I never heard of him. He is a nobody with a dopey Boston accent. Good luck with that Rats.

Offline Fantom

Already have the DVR set up for this.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Be like this.  Dems think Waters is good for keepin the blacks, voting dem.

They miss the fact she is better, for keepin the white voting GOP..

@truth_seeker

Even if they wanted to get rid of her,they can't because she would turn on them if they even suggested she step down. They got a dog that will bite anybody,even it's owners.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I feel Good.

@Wingnut

:silly: